6th April 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) in Al-Ameen School of Nursing?

Friends, can I know about the fee expenses in Al-Ameen School of Nursing for Diploma course in General Nursing & Midwifery? I am interested to do this course so I want to know about the fee expenses.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) in Al-Ameen School of Nursing?
  2. Course duration of Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) at Al-Ameen School of Nursing?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  4. Any specialized short term course is there in Nursing?
  5. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Nursing) being a General Nursing & Midwifery student?
  6. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  7. Detailed information about Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course?
  8. List of government colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Pharm courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to do General Nursing and Midwifery Training for Art student? What should I do for it?
  10. Details about admission Nursery?
  11. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study General Nursing & Midwifery?
  12. Can I apply for Military Nursing Service after completing Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  14. A non-medical student can pursue GNM course?
  15. Last date to apply for Sardar Patel College of Nursing B.Sc(Nursing) entrance exam? Total fee expenses?
  16. Best job oriented diploma/degree courses after GNM?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal? -- [New]
  18. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery?
15th May 2019, 10:18 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) in Al-Ameen School of Nursing?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) in Al-Ameen School of Nursing is Rs.29010 per year.

=> The duration of Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) in Al-Ameen School of Nursing is 24 months.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Main Road, Somasipadi
Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu 606611, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?