8th May 2013, 11:33 PM
prince55555

Can a M.Tech pass student become a school teacher? What is the procedure?

can a m.tech. pass can be a school teacher? if yes then whats the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  2. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  3. Which course should I do to become a teacher in government school? Procedure for the course?
  4. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher?
  5. Procedure to become teacher in any private school for B.E. graduate? -- [New]
  6. Can BCA graduation become a teacher in government school
  7. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  8. What can I do to pass NDA? What are the credentials to pass into NDA?
  9. Latest qualifications required and exams to pass to be a government Teacher?
  10. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  11. How to do Teacher Training after completion of 12th standard? Whole Procedure to become a Teacher?
  12. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get a job as physics teacher in Private School if I am a MSc mathematics and B.Ed student
  14. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  15. Procedure of getting affiliation to conduct NTSE coaching?
  16. Procedure to apply for admission in any government school at Delhi for 8th standard student?
  17. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  18. Procedure to join a school after 10th which provides NDA coaching as well?
30th April 2014, 11:35 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can a M.Tech pass student become a school teacher? What is the procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince55555 View Post
If you're aspiring to become a school etcher the you have to complete B.Ed and TET as well entrance examination. It's necessary that the applicant should be complete B.Ed course in order to get Teacher job in school level.

B.Ed stands for (Bachelor of Education). The duration of the course is for one years. Any desire specialization bachelor degree candidates are eligible to take B.Ed course. Minimum 50% percentage for required in order to apply for this course. The Admission for course based on the entrance examination conducted by the Institution. On completing the B.Ed course you need to apply for TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) which is conducted by every states in India. To apply for this entrance examination then the applicant should be complete B.Ed course with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university. So, If you're successfully qualified in B.Ed and TET entrance examination then definitely you can get Teacher job school for sure.

Being a M.Tech student you may also having chance to become a Professor in College level for this you need to be qualified in NET Entrance examination which conducted by University Grant Commission.
12th May 2014, 10:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a M.Tech pass student become a school teacher? What is the procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince55555 View Post
Yes you can become a School Teacher after completing M.Tech course. But, you have to complete B.Ed course in order to become a Teacher.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The duration of the course is for

Bachelor Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% percentage of marks from any recognized Institution or University is the minimum educational qualification to apply for B.Ed course.

The Applicant age should be not more than 30 years. The Admission for this B.Ed course is based on the Entrance Examination conducted by the University/Institution.

So, you have to well prepare for the Entrance Examination in order to get admission for B.Ed course.

So, After completing M.Tech course. You have to apply for B.Ed course to become a Teacher in School Level.
23rd May 2020, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I am a Mtech computer science person. I am able to teach in govt higher secondary (11&12) schools?
Or is it possible to be a lecture in degree colleges ?
Am I able to teach bsc or msc student with mtech degree?
Then what should be the eligibility?
Thank you
23rd July 2020, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am MTech degree holder and is 31 years old.
Will I be able to become a school Teacher?
13th April 2023, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am a M.Tech (CSE) Person. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed. to join in schools? M.Tech is enough or not

help me
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?