12th March 2012, 11:43 PM
jinxr

Can my brother join MBBS in India through some foundation program for biology subject after doing commerce?

hello members,
my brother is doing his commerce.can he join for mbbs in (India,Kerala) by doing some foundation program for biology subject and else.please guide me a solution

16th June 2012, 11:12 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can my brother join MBBS in India through some foundation program for biology subject after doing commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinxr View Post
hello members,
my brother is doing his commerce.can he join for mbbs in (India,Kerala) by doing some foundation program for biology subject and else.please guide me a solution

In order to pursue MBBS program, one needs to appear in the Pre Medical Test. The minimum eligibility criteria to appear in the Test is a pass in the +2 level of exam from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English. Candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination and whose result is awaited, may also apply and take up the Test. Candidate with a degree in B.Sc, B.V.Sc and B.Sc nursing or equivalent are also eligible to appear in the test given one must have passed the +2 exam with PCB. One must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st of December of the year of admission.

As far as your question is concerned, there is no such foundation program to make a Commerce Graduate eligible for the MBBS Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?