20th January 2016, 09:55 AM
briton

Can one become a Professor after Masters degree in Human Resource Management from correspondence?

Please someone explain me that can i go for professor line after doing my masters degree in human resource management from correspondence course?

20th January 2016, 07:55 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Can one become a Professor after Masters degree in Human Resource Management from correspondence?

If you want to become a professor after master degree in Human Resource Management from correspondance then you must have qualify the NET or SLET exam.But for this PG degree with 55% marks is compulsory.
2nd April 2021, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can one become a Professor after Masters degree in Human Resource Management from correspondence?

If you want to become a professor after master degree in Human Resource Management from correspondence then you must have qualify the NET or SLET exam. But for this PG degree with 55% marks is compulsory in the Human Resource Management course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?