4th June 2012, 08:57 PM
sneha shaundik

Can a Polytechnic student fill the form of IIT?

can a polytechnic student can fill the form of IIT?...please tell me the answer

6th June 2012, 08:39 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Polytechnic student fill the form of IIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneha shaundik View Post
can a polytechnic student can fill the form of IIT?...please tell me the answer
A polytechnic student who has qualified the final year examination of the three year diploma program will be considered eligible for the Joint Entrance Examination conducted by the Indian Institutes of Technology provided he/she fulfills the following eligibility criteria:
  • Must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the final examination of the diploma program. For candidates belonging to SC/ST category, the required percentage of marks is 55%.
  • Candidates belonging to General and OBC category must not be over 25 years of age and candidates belonging to SC/ST category must not be over 30 years.
  • The Institute from which the aspirant has pursued the diploma program must be recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

For further information, refer to the official website of Indian Institutes of Technology.
26th June 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the name of exam from polytechnic to IIT?
14th November 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

is different forum for polytechnic to IItJEE ?
15th November 2012, 02:01 PM
Realstarsajjad

A polytechnic student who has qualified the final year examination of the three year
diploma program will be considered eligible for the Joint Entrance Examination conducted by the Indian Institutes of
Technology provided he/she fulfills the following eligibility criteria:

** Must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the final examination of the diploma program. For candidates belonging to SC/ST category, the required percentage of marks
is 55%.

** Candidates belonging to General and OBC category must not be over 25 years of age and candidates belonging to SC/ST category must not be over 30 years.

** The Institute from which the aspirant has pursued the diploma program must be recognized by All India Council for Technical
Education (AICTE).

** For further information, refer to the official website of Indian Institutes of Technology.
15th November 2012, 08:39 PM
azhardon

A polytechnic student who has qualified the final year examination of the three year diploma program will be considered eligible for the Joint Entrance Examination conducted by the Indian Institutes of Technology provided he/she fulfills the following eligibility criteria:
Must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the final examination of the diploma program. For candidates belonging to SC/ST category, the required percentage of marks is 55%.
Candidates belonging to General and OBC category must not be over 25 years of age and candidates belonging to SC/ST category must not be over 30 years.
The Institute from which the aspirant has pursued the diploma program must be recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

For further information, refer to the official website of Indian Institutes of Technology.
12th February 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I AM polytechnic (Three year Diploma) ECE student can I eligible for IIT ?
14th June 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

i have completed three years diploma, can i fill the form of iit jee?
14th July 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

i am information technology engineering diploma last year student how i can get the admission to IIT ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?