12th May 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill the polytechnic form online? What is the qualification needed to fill the form?

can i fill up the polytechnic forms online and what are the qualifications for fill up the forms?

21st May 2012, 12:19 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill the polytechnic form online? What is the qualification needed to fill the form?

Hai

There is no online forms available for polytechnic studies..you can get directly the offline forms and fill it up the required details for pursuing your diploma .The offline forms will be available at various educational institutions..

All the best
2nd June 2012, 11:20 PM
JIMee

Smile Re: Can I fill the polytechnic form online? What is the qualification needed to fill the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i fill up the polytechnic forms online and what are the qualifications for fill up the forms?
of course you can.
students can apply for admission who got at least GPA 3.50 with minimum GPA 3.00 in general math/higher math in SCC/equivalent examination on 2012,2011 or 2010.
read more on: http://extechbuzz.blogspot.com/2012/06/online-admission-form-fill-up-of.html
14th June 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I fill the polytechnic form online? What is the qualification needed to fill the form?

how to fill online form of pollytechnic
14th June 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.mediam in polytechnic
18th June 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

when can the polytechnic forms available for post SSC diploma?
16th October 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

what is ssc diploma
16th January 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to knw abt polytechnic date and whre can i apply form online .....................................plz tel me the link......whre i apply this form........................
30th March 2013, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

how can I fillup the form of polytechnic goverment form? & what is the last date of submission of polytechnic government form?
17th May 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i fill polythecnic form through speed post
15th January 2014, 04:34 AM
Goutam Mahato

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2150067]can i fill up the polytechnic forms online and what are the qualifications for fill up the f
27th January 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

sir can i give polytechnic xm..?because i appear the secndary xm 2014..how can i fillup the 4m in online..please help me..
24th March 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

when i take admission in government polytechnic college or fill up the form for polytechnic?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?