24th October 2011, 01:52 AM
Dr.AKHILESH kumar

How to qualify in AIIMS Exam?

Dear,sir i want to know how can i qualify the AIIMS examination.
i want to crack this exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How to qualify in AIIMS Exam?
  2. How should I get into AIIMS? What is the criteria for selection? How many seats are there in AIIMS?
  3. Qualifying marks for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Pattern of question paper and books to follow for AIIMS, JIPMER, AFMC and NEET?
  4. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  5. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for SC student?
  6. Which is the best coaching to qualify for AIIMS?
  7. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Question pattern of this entrance exam? -- [New]
  8. Coaching classes for preparation of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in Nagpur, Bhopal, Kota and Bangalore? Tips for preparation and minimum marks required to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  9. Can I appear in AIIMS exam next year if last appeared 2 years ago?
  10. Eligibility to reappear in AIIMS entrance exam having a gap of 1 year?
  11. How many students appear for AIPMT and AIIMS Exams? Expected cut off based on previous years? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I prepare to crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in 5 months being an OC candidate?
  13. Preparation tips for AIIMS entrance exam?
  14. Can I give AIIMS exam next year while in 1st year of MBBS? Can I appear in entrance exam based on permissible number of attempts?
  15. I have appeared in AIIMS exam few years ago, can I sit for AIIMS exam again this year?
  16. Sample question papers of AIIMS MBBS entrance exmination
  17. How should I get into AIIMS?
  18. Number of attempts allowed for AIIMS entrance exam 2015
24th October 2011, 09:23 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to qualify in AIIMS Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.AKHILESH kumar View Post
Dear,sir i want to know how can i qualify the AIIMS examination.
i want to crack this exam.
How to qualify in AIIMS Exam?

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences and is infact the best medical entrance exam in india and is considered a bit tough to crack .You need to follow some tips to crack that :
  • Know your Strength and Weaknesses- This is the best time to decide what you strenght and what is your weakness .Try to strengthen your weakness and also the strength.
  • Prepare strictly according to the syllabus .
  • Give priority to those topics which contains more marks rather than trying to complete the whole syllabus.
  • If you have not touched some chapters then i will recommend you not to touch those now because it will create confusion in your mind during exam.
  • Try to strengthen only those topics which you have already read .
  • Take part in online preparation test conducted by different website to taste your preparation .This will give you better idea of your preparation .
  • Give special focus on time management as it is also one of the cause of failure of good students.
  • Work hard for getting good result as there is no any shortcut of success.
  • If you have just passed class 10th or 12th then i will recommend you to go for some good coaching institute because it will not only help you to prepare better but also provide competitive environment which will definitely help you in exam.

Some Books Recommended by experts for AIIMS

• Target AIIMS
  • Universal Self Scorer Biology for AIPMT, AIIMS, AFMC & Various Medical Entrance Exams
  • Edusys Advanced Explorer AIIMS 2008
  • LP Golden Excel with AIIMS Previous Years solved Papers by by Dr. J.K. Juneja, S. Jawa, Dr. J. P. Sharma

Please note that Preparing for AIIMS means you are also preparing for other Medical Exams.

AIIMS Notification for year 2012

With Regards
ravik1214
20th March 2012, 06:07 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to qualify in AIIMS Exam?

MBBS Entrance Exam Important Dates:-

Online Registration of Application on www.aiimsexams.org:- 05.03.2012 to 02.04.2012

Last Date for applying On-line and closing of Registration:- 02.04.2012 (up to 5.00 P.M.)

Entrance Examination:- 1st June, 2012 (Friday)

Result (to be declared):- 15th July, 2012

AIIMS 2012 Eligibility Criteria: -

(i) Candidates who have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English securing a minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe).

AIIMS 2012 Pattern/ Syllabus:-

AIIMS Entrance for MBBS is of three and a half hours duration having 200 multiple choice and reason-assertion type questions. There are 60 questions each from Physics, Chemistry and Biology and 20 questions from General Knowledge. There is negative marking for incorrect answers.
18th December 2012, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

Can we do a second trial if we could not be able to succeed in first time?
14th July 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

How qualify in aiims entrence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?