6th February 2017, 09:22 AM
gourav5656

Can a SC candidate who have completed B.Com, M.Com and pursuing B.Ed is eligible to write UP TET and CET exam? When the application form will be out?

Sir, I have done B.Com with 43% from CCU, Meerut and M.Com with 55% from IGNOU. Now, I am doing final year of B.Ed and belongs to SC. Am I eligible to write UP TET and CET exam? When the application form be out?

15th October 2017, 02:01 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a SC candidate who have completed B.Com, M.Com and pursuing B.Ed is eligible to write UP TET and CET exam? When the application form will be out?

The last date for filling the application form for UPTET examination is over. So, you cannot appear for examination now.

The minimum eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50% and have D.Ed/B.Ed etc.

So, you will become eligible to appear in examination after completion of your B.Ed course next year. Since you have master degree qualification it will be take in consideration.

The last date for filling the online application form for examination was 13th September 2017.
8th February 2023, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a SC candidate who have completed B.Com, M.Com and pursuing B.Ed is eligible to write UP TET and CET exam? When the application form will be out?

When will be CET exams out in 2023 and inform the last date of application
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?