26th March 2020, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Can a student from Humanities stream is eligible to become an Astronaut?

Hi, I have completed my 12th standard from Humanities stream and I wish to become an Astronaut and join ISRO and then NASA. Am I eligible? What should I study at Graduate level and thereafter?

15th April 2020, 05:57 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can a student from Humanities stream is eligible to become an Astronaut?

Humanities stream candidates are not eligible for engineering courses or disciplines like Aeronautical engineering and hence they are ineligible for becoming Astronaut.

For engineering disciplines, candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics under science stream in senior secondary board exam.

You can not apply for this course or get jobs in ISRO in this domain.
8th June 2021, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a student from Humanities stream is eligible to become an Astronaut?

I want to work in NASA being a humanities student. How can I apply for that??
7th October 2021, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

l have completed my 12 th standard from humanities steam and i wish to become a astroanaut am I eligible? what should I study at graduate and thereafter
7th October 2021, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

can a student from Humanities stream is eligible to become an astronaut?
10th October 2021, 12:58 AM
Shamaila parween

No ,student from Humanities stream is not eligible to become an astronaut bcoz humanities students are not eligible for engineering course or discipline like aeronautical engineering . That's why they not become an astronaut.
For engineering disciplines, candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics under science stream in senior secondary board exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?