19th July 2017, 08:59 AM
Prawin pal

Can a student of Madhya Pradesh get admission in any government college of Tamil Nadu through NEET? Procedure for it?

Hello sir, I was appeared in NEET exam and I from Madhya Pradesh. Please tell me can I get admission in any government college of Tamil Nadu? Procedure for it?

30th July 2017, 10:25 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a student of Madhya Pradesh get admission in any government college of Tamil Nadu through NEET? Procedure for it?

NEET examination is conducted for admission in government or private medical colleges in MBBS, BDS etc.

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in government college of Tamil Nadu after qualifying in NEET examination.

There are 15% seats reserved for All India Quota in government colleges of different state except in Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana.

So, on basis of your score in 2017 examination you must appear for counselling to get chance for admission in Tamil Nadu.

For detail information about NEET reservation, counselling and admission procedure detail visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
31st July 2017, 06:32 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a student of Madhya Pradesh get admission in any government college of Tamil Nadu through NEET? Procedure for it?

There is 15% all India quota seats in case of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. If your marks in NEET is enough for counselling process of NEET exam under All India quota seats.

Candidates from Madhya Pradesh can get admission in government medical college of Tamil Nadu through NEET counselling of All India 15% quota seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?