18th January 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?

Hello
I am native of tamil nadu at present working in UAE, i like know about admission procedure for BE in tamil nadu. I came to know that to get admission in Tami nadu government colleges for BE/MBBS we need to study for 5 Years from 8th standard please clarify

Related Questions:
  1. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  2. How can I be eligible to apply for TNEA? I was born in Tamilnadu
  3. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  4. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  5. Eligibility criteria for admission in Govt. engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  6. Entrance test of M.A. English and M.A. Linguistics in JNU, Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  8. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  9. What are the colleges offering Distance Education in M.Tech/M.E for Civil Engineering branches?
  10. Best chemical industry in Tamilnadu? What is the range of salary?
  11. How to get admission in Tamilnadu for MBBS?
  12. List of top Architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?
  13. Which Colleges and universities providing M.Phil in physics?
  14. Tamil Nadu SSLC Tamil (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
  16. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  17. In Chennai which are the colleges offering sports quota?
  18. Names of best colleges for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
8th April 2016, 11:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?

For admission in government colleges in Tamil Nadu one has to crack entrance exam for which the minimum qualification is class 12th with required stream according to the course from a recognized board.

Hence, if you have the required qualification then try to crack exams like AIPMT or JEE Main which are the best option to get admission in a government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?