10th August 2018, 08:28 PM

Entrance exam available to study BAMS in Indore?

Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BAMS course. I am studying in 12th standard right now from MP Board in Indore. So, I would like to know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can study this course in Indore?

11th August 2018, 10:34 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BAMS in Indore?

BAMS stands for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery.
It is 5 years and 6 months degree program which includes 4 years and 6 month of academic session and 1 year internship program with live practical.

Candidates must have completed Senior Secondary examination in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology scoring more than 50% marks.

NEET(National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is conducted at all India level for admission in BAMS.
Candidates can also apply for state level entrance examination or university based entrance examination.
Colleges in Indore which offers BAMS course are
-Acharya Gyan Aurved College
-Government Asthang Ayurved College
-Indore Institute of Medical Science.

Instead of being focused only colleges in Indore, you should look out for best institute or college for BAMS to get quality education and well established future.
Top colleges/universities for BAMS in India are
-Banaras Hindu University
-Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
-DY Patil University
-Institute of Medical Science, Varanasi
-Jupiter Ayurved Medical College
11th August 2018, 06:06 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine and surgery is a 5 year 6 months course .To get into this course the entrance exam is
1)NEET (national eligibility entrance test)

The criteria to write this examination are :
1) You need to pass physics, chemistry ,biology and English examination with 50% for general and 40 % for schedule cast and schedule tribe person
2) You need to be minimum 17 years .
3) There is no upper age limit for this course
11th August 2018, 11:42 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

To pursue BAMS course in Indore, you can apply for entrance exam in following college.

Shubhdeep Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital
Address: Khandwa Rd, Gokanya, Madhya Pradesh 452020
Phone: 095222 36740

This college conducts its own entrance exam for admission to BAMS course. The entrance exam will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects of 11th and 12th standard.
12th August 2018, 02:41 PM
Expert_answer

Colleges in Indore for BAMS includes:
- Indore institute of medical sciences
- Shubhdeep ayurved medical college and hospital
- Government ashtang ayurved college
- Acharya gyan ayurved college
- Sri aurobindo institute of medical sciences
The admission procedure can be seen from their respective sites and most of them conduct entrance exams with physics, chemistry and biology questions, and group discussion or personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?