30th July 2020, 09:33 PM
Ranz kyles

Can we appear for improvement/supplementary exam for failed papers in 12th CBSE Board exam?

I failed in 2 subjects i.e., Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th Board exams under CBSE Board's curriculum. What should I do now? Can I give improvement or supplementary exam for these two papers? How can I apply? Do I need to apply through my school only?

4th August 2020, 11:37 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we appear for improvement/supplementary exam for failed papers in 12th CBSE Board exam?

Having failed in more than one paper in your CBSE Class 12th board examination, you are not eligible for appearing in improvement examination as well as compartment examination.

Further, for clearing your Class 12th, you are required to reappear in all your concerned papers next year as a private candidate. There is no role of your school now as you need to fill application form for the upcoming board examination on your own.

For complete details and FAQs related to CBSE Private candidates/examinations. you can refer to the official link of CBSE i.e; www.cbse.nic.in.
6th August 2020, 08:25 AM
vaibhav2673

Default Re: Can we appear for improvement/supplementary exam for failed papers in 12th CBSE Board exam?

If you fail in the CBSE Class 12 Improvement Exam then you cannot write the Improvement Exam again because the exam can be taken only once that too immediately the year after your CBSE Board Exam. Hence this will be your last and final opportunity to improve your performance in the CBSE Board Exam!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?