25th March 2020, 12:39 PM
Any@3247

Can we apply and appear fro ICMR JRF Life Sciences entrance examination after M.Sc?

Dear Sir, I have completed my M.Sc Nursing in 2019. So, can I sit for the ICMR JRF Life Sciences entrance examination for 2020 session? If yes, then what is the last date to submit our application form and when is the ICMR exam going to be conducted?

19th April 2020, 07:14 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can we apply and appear fro ICMR JRF Life Sciences entrance examination after M.Sc?

Eligibility Criteria for ICMR-JRF:
1. Candidates must have completed an M.sc/M.A with 55% aggregate marks in following subjects,
Life Science Subjects: Microbiology, Physiology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Human Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Biophysics, Immunology, Pharmacology, Zoology, Botany, Environmental Sciences and Veterinary Science.

Social Science Subjects: Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Social Work, Home Sciences, Statistics and Health Economics.

2. Final year candidates of M.A/M.sc of the above subjects are also eligible.
3. The maximum age limit is 30 years.
relaxation:Sc/St-5 years, OBC-3 years.
N:B ICMR does not include your subject, so you are not eligible for this examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?