7th February 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficiary to prepare for IAS exam after 12th with PCB? Which subjects should I choose for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with PCB group and now want to prepare for IAS exam. Is it beneficiary to prepare for IAS after 12th? Which subjects should I choose for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Which are the subjects that would help?
  2. Preferred subjects to choose for IAS after BHMS?
  3. How should I prepare for IAS exam? Which are the main subjects that I have to study?
  4. How to prepare for IAS entrance exam? Subjects to be chosen? Requirements and books to be referred?
  5. How To Prepare For IAS and What Subjects Should a B.Tech Student Choose?
  6. How to prepare for IAS after passing Mechanical engineering? Which optional subjects should I choose?
  7. How to prepare for IAS? Subjects to study? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to prepare for IAS examination? I am a student of PCB
  9. Is it better to choose subjects other than i had in graduation for IAS preparations?
  10. Which is the best way to prepare for IAS Exam? Which optional subjects should I choose for this exam being a candidate from B.Com course?
  11. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  12. Which subjects should I choose for IAS exam while doing B.Tech IT?
  13. Which subject to choose in BA after complete of 12th with PCM?
  14. Information regarding IAS Preliminary and Main Exam? Which Optional subjects should I choose for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  15. Best suitable course after XII Medical to become an IAS Officer?
  16. Which optional subject can I choose in IAS exam being M.Sc in Mathematics holder?
  17. How should I prepare for Civil Services exams like IAS,UPPCS exams? What are the list of subjects from which I can choose?
  18. Which subjects should I choose to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA in HR? Does this a good choice to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA?
8th February 2017, 09:40 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficiary to prepare for IAS exam after 12th with PCB? Which subjects should I choose for it?

A medical student definitely can eligible to become IAS officer and for that you have to appear in the entrance exam that is civil services conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year. Generally the science subjects are difficult to tackle with the IAS exams to personally I would like to suggest you to take a piggy subjects like Geography, history for economics as per your interest because these are easy and you can cope up with them in the exam.
You can prepare yourself after completing your 12th standard with PCB for IPS exam or IAS exam.
You can also join coaching institute.
8th February 2017, 11:58 PM
positive boy

Default Re: Is it beneficiary to prepare for IAS exam after 12th with PCB? Which subjects should I choose for it?

No,It is not beneficiary to prepare for IAS exam after 12th with PCB. You can choose any stream in your interest.

Because to apply in I.A.S. exam you need to complete your graduation from recognized university only. You can complete your graduation from any stream.
9th February 2017, 12:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 12th with PCB group and now want to prepare for IAS exam. Is it beneficiary to prepare for IAS after 12th? Which subjects should I choose for it?
You can prepare for IAS exam. To get chance for IAS exam, you should completed graduation degree in Arts stream. Because Arts subjects are scoring for IAS exam.

The minimum educational qualification required for IAS exam is graduation degree from a recognized University. Your age should be in between 21 to 32 years.
15th March 2020, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a pcb student of class 12 and this year i have passed my 12 standard and i want become an IPS what should i do now?
13th April 2020, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose after 10th if i want to become an IPS Officer
14th April 2020, 01:13 PM
Vismithagowda

No,It is not beneficiary to prepare for IAS exam after 12th with PCB. You can choose any stream in your interest.

Because to apply in I.A.S. exam you need to complete your graduation from recognized university only. You can complete your graduation from any stream.
19th April 2020, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to take PCB in 11 and 12th and wants to become an ias ,is it will help me by doing PCB ? And sir is maths important for IAS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?