10th July 2020, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Can we apply for Forest Ranger Officer's exam while being in final year of B.Tech?

Hi, I am presently in my final year of B.Tech and wish to become a Forest Ranger Officer. So, can I apply for the entrance exam now only or do I need to wait until I complete my B.Tech degree course?

12th July 2020, 05:14 PM
skjahangir

Default Re: Can we apply for Forest Ranger Officer's exam while being in final year of B.Tech?

The answer is yes and no. Here's the real truth. Cell phone numbers are considered private, which means that if you live in https://www.bcellphonelist.com/argentina-mobile-database/ the United States and want to actually carry out a reverse search on someone's mobile number then you will need to pay to access this information to actually protect their privacy, as well as yours.

You can however look for public listed numbers in any type of search engine, and most likely these will be the contact information for a large company or local business.
12th July 2020, 07:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we apply for Forest Ranger Officer's exam while being in final year of B.Tech?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Forest Ranger Officer's exam while being in final year of B.Tech.

Eligibility criteria for the Indian Forest Service Examination:-
The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities recognised by UGC.

Age limit is between 21 to 30 years for general candidate.

Candidate must be a citizen of India.

Number of attempts:-
For open category - 4 attempts
For SC/ST category - 7 attempts.
13th July 2020, 01:54 AM
Subhishna

No, You cannot apply. If you want to apply for the entrance exam to become Forest Range Officer you should complete your graduation. Degree in any of the subjects like Forestry, Agriculture, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Application/Computer Science, Environmental Science, Horticulture, Geology, Veterinary Science, Zoology, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering in Agriculture/Chemical/Computer/Civil/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical is the qualification for this job. Sometimes subjects for qualification may vary according to the state which conduct this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?