22nd July 2020, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Can we apply for UPSC examination after 5 years integrated B.Sc and M.Sc course?

Sir, can I appear for UPSC exam after doing B.Sc in Microbiology? Or, after doing integrated M.Sc in Life Science? Which area can I opt in UPSC with these qualification?

27th July 2020, 12:28 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we apply for UPSC examination after 5 years integrated B.Sc and M.Sc course?

The minimum education required to appear in the Civil Services examination (popularly known as UPSC examination) is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised University.

And therefore even if one opts for integrated M.Sc. degree course, one is eligible for appearing in the Civil Services examination as integrated master's degree course represents both the graduation and postgraduation degree course.

For complete details regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
22nd August 2020, 02:25 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can we apply for UPSC examination after 5 years integrated B.Sc and M.Sc course?

Yes, you can apply UPSC after completion of your master. The eligibility criteria for UPSC is only graduation.
21st September 2021, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

i am choosing integrated courses, now am i eligible for UPSC exams after my 3rd year or should i wait till my 5th year completion ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?