13th January 2019, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Whether 3 years graduate degree course in any stream enough to apply for UPSC examination?

I hold a 3 years full time bachelors degree. Is this enough to make me eligible to apply for UPSC examination or is there any specific stream is required? Which all streams are eligible for UPSC exams?

25th January 2019, 12:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether 3 years graduate degree course in any stream enough to apply for UPSC examination?

UPSC conducts various examination. The most common examination conducted by UPSC is Civil Service Examination.

It is conducted in three stages. The required eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, if you have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university, then you are eligible to appear for the examination. The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit qualification.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
25th January 2019, 02:39 PM

Default Re: Whether 3 years graduate degree course in any stream enough to apply for UPSC examination?

Hi,
You are eligible for UPSC exam. The details are given below:
Educational Qualification:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university under state or central government
Age relaxed by 3 years for OBC(Non-creamy-layer), 5 years for SC and ST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?