5th May 2020, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Can we do B.Com and BCA at the same time?

As I am a student of B.Com 1 year and unfortunately I didn't know about BCA, but now I am aware of it, and wanted to pursue this degree but I can't dropout from B.Com, is there any chance that I can do BCA with my regular B.Com?

7th May 2020, 05:29 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do B.Com and BCA at the same time?

You should have opted for BCA course well in advance. However I would suggest you to check with your college Principal to shift to BCA from B.Com course.

If that is not possible, then I would suggest you to opt for BCA course in distance mode from a different university.

Ensure your final exam dates do not match. If there are exams on the same dates, then you will end up in without writing exam for any of the course.

Since you are interested in BCA course, give full attention to your BCA course and gain good subject knowledge.

After completion of BCA course, I would suggest you to opt for MCA course through which you can get good job opportunities in software companies.
8th May 2020, 08:20 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Can we do B.Com and BCA at the same time?

No, you can not do BCA along B.COM. You can do one thing at one time . You can do both thing simultaneously just if any school or college gives coordinated arrangement of BCA and B.com.

Be that as it may, One Subject will concentrated from another University (another state).. Like in the event that you thought to do it both from same college it will be intense in such a case that any test will held in same day
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?