31st May 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in BSc medical after scoring 89.4% in class 12th

What is the procedure to get admission in b.sc (medical) .i scored 89.4%in class 12 th. What is the last date of form submission

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in DAV college for BSc after scoring 67% in 12th medical?
  2. How to take admission in GNDU for BSc with Psychology? I have passed 12th class with medical stream
  3. How to take admission in BSc in DU after passing 12th class with 76%
  4. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  5. Seeking Admission for 11th and 12th Science in Boarding school at BBSR
  6. How to take admission for BSc Hons after scoring 91.8% in class 12th
  7. What is the procedure to take admission in medical college for MBBS? I am studying in class 12th
  8. How to seek admission in BSc forestry? I am studying in class 12th Bioscience
  9. How to get admission for BSc Honors Maths in Punjab University after non medical in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to take admission in BSc Maths in DU? I have passed 12th class
  11. Which is better between BSc medical and BSc Agriculture?
  12. Which is the best college that I can get after scoring 894 rank in GPAT?
  13. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  14. Procedure for admission in Maharashtra Medical College?
  15. Where can I apply for admission for BSc Mathematics after scoring 69% in 12th class?
  16. Can I get admission in DAV college in BSc Biotechnology after scoring 74.53% in 12th medical
  17. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  18. Can I get admission in management quota after scoring 86.4% in 12th?
8th May 2020, 08:09 AM
Smart worker n
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BSc medical after scoring 89.4% in class 12th

Different college have different criteria. Some gave admission on the basis of percentage and some on entrance exm.
As the Kurukshetra university, gave the admission on the basis of percentage you obtained but there is a change it take the entrance exam now a days. So you have to do preparation for entrance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?