13th October 2019, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Can we do LLB after 12th & if possible than how to do it?

If I have passed 12th & I want to do LLB so can I do it without entrance exams or not? If I can do without entrance exams, so how please explain me their process? For MSU college which entrance exams will required? Which book should I have to referred for entrance exams? How much percentage is required for LLB? How much percentage is necessary in 12th & entrance exams?

18th October 2019, 05:43 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do LLB after 12th & if possible than how to do it?

After 12th candidates are eligible to pursue 5 year B.A LLB course.

The examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

Admission in the NLU's is conducted after qualifying in theCLAT examination.

The common eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.The required minimum aggregate to appear in the examination is 45%.

So, you have to appear and qualify in the examination for admission in premier institutions.
21st October 2019, 07:15 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do LLB after 12th & if possible than how to do it?

You can pursue integrated 5 year LLB course. LLB stands for Bachelor of Law.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in any stream.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for the admission in the course.

CLAT examination is conducted for admission in NLU's. The minimum required aggregate is 45% in 12th to appear for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?