10th December 2011, 10:46 PM
madhav arora11

How much percentage to score in 12th to get in the college of LLB? From where to buy the entrance exam form of LLB?

sir,
how many % shoul be taken in 12th to get in college of LLB??
from where we have to buy entrance form of LLB???

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  3. Eligibility for Five Year LLB Course After 12th? Entrance exams, colleges, forms and percentage required?
  4. Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course?
  5. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study LLB? Detailed information about LLB course?
  7. Can I study LLB with just 43% in B.Com? -- [New]
  8. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLB after completing B.Com? Course duration of LLB?
  9. How much do I need to score in physics degree for getting LLB? What's the admission procedure for LLB in government college?
  10. Can CS undergoing student do LLB and M.Com
  11. Which college is a better choice for me to do LLB course being a candidate having not scored good percentage of marks?
  12. Three year LLB after graduation in commerce with 41.50% marks?
  13. How to get admission in 5 years course of Law in Ahmedabad?
  14. Best colleges for doing LLB course after 12th?
  15. Where can I get the best counseling about LLB? From where can I get the alerts of the various entrance exams of LLB?
  16. Am I eligible for llb after graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I do LLB after 12th or after doing BBA? Is there any entrance exam for LLB?
  18. Can i do LLB from Government Law College, Mumbai after studying B.Com?
14th December 2011, 08:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage to score in 12th to get in the college of LLB? From where to buy the entrance exam form of LLB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhav arora11 View Post
sir,
how many % shoul be taken in 12th to get in college of LLB??
from where we have to buy entrance form of LLB???
To pursue LLb from any of the reputed and recognized law universities of India, you must have scored a minimum of 50% in the 12th. There are various universities offering the course and the admission to these universities is based on entrance examination conducted by them.
However, a common entrance exam is conducted for admission in any of the 11 National Law Universities and the test has been named Common Law Admission Test-CLAT.
The minimum percentage of marks required to be considered eligible for this test is 50% in the +2 level of exam.
The application forms are available at the universities participating in the CLAT.
For more information, refer to the official website of CLAT.
12th February 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage to score in 12th to get in the college of LLB? From where to buy the entrance exam form of LLB?

I want to appear for entrance examnation for admission to llb from Kolata University.
Could you let me know to go ahead?
25th April 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i have appeared my 12th exams.can i do five yr llb course.is llb good for girls.after doing llb what are the oppotunities?
1st June 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Is compulsory to gave a entrance test? can we do not admission in llb without any test
4th August 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I Havve appear my 12th exam from CBSE Board(PCM), after 12th I want to do 5th year LLB COURSE WHICH COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR ME, BA LLB OR BCOM LLB.
21st August 2014, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

can i joint llb course after 12 without faceing any entrance tast..is their any institution direct admission..?
27th March 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do graduation in law after completing 12 in science !! if yes what steps do i follow,and which college is good for me tell at the earliest !
30th March 2016, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

How many courses and marks or percental I have to gain to get a good job?
4th June 2016, 10:22 PM
Naina raj

I have just passed +2 this year and now m opting for BA LLb but the problem is that I have heard by many people's that neither this course is not at all gud for girls nor there is any scope of this course in India espccly for girls hearing these things by many mah mind is fluctuates most times i m totally left confused what is gud is it really true about this course what people say or just a gossip I need a immediate response
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?