13th April 2010, 07:16 PM
sujoybhatt

Can we do M.Tech computer science from Kalyani Government Engineering College without answering GATE?

can computer science M.tech is done in kalyani Govenment engineering college for nongate students??

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to continue M.Tech again in IISc Bangalore after completing it in Kalyani government engineering college?
  2. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  3. How to prepare for GATE while in 2nd year ECE of Kalyani Government Engineering College?
  4. If I get 26 marks in GATE CS under SC category then is there any chance for me to get admitted in Jadavpur University or Kalyani Government Engineering College? Which are the government colleges where I can get good scholarship?
  5. MTech seat in rvce in computer science and engineering with GATE score 379?
  6. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  7. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  8. MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  10. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  11. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  12. Is Kalyani Government Engineering Colleges offering Civil Engineering Stream this year?
  13. Which college will I get after passing B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  15. Government engineering colleges for M.Tech with computer science branch?
  16. Which are the colleges in Delhi and Haryana where I can do part time M.Tech in Computer Science?
  17. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in Kalyani Government Engineering college after scoring 677 in WBJEE
4th April 2011, 05:42 PM
vanktesh rao

Default Re: Can we do M.Tech computer science from Kalyani Government Engineering College without answering GATE?

u should pass the gate because in counselling if the seats are not avlbl u have to satisfy without taking admn.
15th April 2011, 11:25 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can we do M.Tech computer science from Kalyani Government Engineering College without answering GATE?

hii, GATE is mandatory have to clear its easy and work well surely you can make.
16th October 2011, 12:46 AM
dogy123

There are no such felicities available for for any student of any university .Fot M.tech you have to write the GATE exam and you have to qualify in it .After that you can get relaxation as a student of that university .
So prepare well for GATE and qualify with a good rank .

Thank you
18th March 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

if i sit 1 yr for GATE n prepare after my final semester of btech, will the break in study affect my mtech adm in the various colleges?
5th April 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

my gate marks is 34 in cse branch in 2012.cut off marks is 31.54.can i get admission in jadavpur university or kalyani or calcutta university?plz suggest me...
16th March 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I have my GATE SCORE CARD,2013. I want to take admission on M.tech, from where i will get the application form ? when the application form will be given to the website?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?