5th August 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GATE while in 2nd year ECE of Kalyani Government Engineering College?

hii
me subhajit
i m a student of 2nd ye ece of kalyani govt.engg colleg...
how could i prepare for gate ...
plz mail me:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for GATE exam? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  2. How to prepare for GATE while in B.Tech ECE 2nd year in GCOE Amravati?
  3. How to prepare for GATE while in 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Can we do M.Tech computer science from Kalyani Government Engineering College without answering GATE?
  5. If I get 26 marks in GATE CS under SC category then is there any chance for me to get admitted in Jadavpur University or Kalyani Government Engineering College? Which are the government colleges where I can get good scholarship?
  6. Is Kalyani Government Engineering Colleges offering Civil Engineering Stream this year?
  7. Syllabus to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Best top 10 colleges in West Bengal for EEE or electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to prepare for GATE Exam from 2nd year of Engineering? Important topics for GATE Exam for Mechanical stream? How to manage time to prepare for GATE Exam?
  10. Criteria for appear for government jobs in ECE field? How much marks needed in 10th, 12th and B.Tech? How many years gap is appreciable?
  11. How can I prepare to qualify GATE for B.Tech 2nd year student? -- [New]
  12. How yo prepare for government jobs while in ECE 2nd year?
  13. How to prepare for GATE during 2nd year of engineering in mechanical branch? Books to be referred?
  14. How to prepare for GATE from 2nd year of engineering in mechanical branch?
  15. How to prepare for GATE after completing 3rd year in ECE branch?
  16. How to prepare to pursue M.Tech from IITs? I am a 2nd year ECE student at GCOE Amravati
  17. Is it possible to change the college in 2nd year on the basis of my marks in the same stream?
  18. Can I get admission in Kalyani Government Engineering college after scoring 677 in WBJEE
15th October 2011, 10:34 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE while in 2nd year ECE of Kalyani Government Engineering College?

best material for preparation for GATE EXAM-ECE:

This book provides all required theory and question contents for GATE and other competitive examinations. It has been kept in consideration that the book should fulfill the need of GATE examination standard and syllabus. The book contains solved examples of previous GATE examination to provide an approach and relevancy for the GATE Examination.

YOU SHOULD SOLVE COMPLETE BOOK. START PREPARATION FROM NOW ONLY.
15th October 2011, 11:28 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to prepare for GATE while in 2nd year ECE of Kalyani Government Engineering College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii
me subhajit
How To Prepare For GATE

Generally,students start their GATE preparations in the 3rd year because most of your topics in the GATE exam are a part of your 3rd year and 4th year syllabus..

No matter which book you buy..i wont give you the exact syllabus or the precise study material that would be coming for the GATE exam..

So,i would suggest you to buy the study material of a good coaching institute like Made Easy which has all the topics in a detailed manner..

If you buy their study material..you can also join their test series which will help you in knowing your position in the all india competition and will let you know your scope of improvement too..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
15th October 2011, 11:31 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for GATE while in 2nd year ECE of Kalyani Government Engineering College?

Quote:
hii
me subhajit
How to prepare for GATE while in 2nd year ECE of Kalyani Government Engineering College?

Note- Pre-Final year students are not eligible for GATE-2012

Tips for preparing for gate while persuing b.tech:
  • The best book for the preparation of GATE is Made Easy Publication.
  • Solve previous year papers and new sample year papers.
  • Take part in online preparation tests conducted by different websites.
  • There is no any shortcut of success so you will need hard labour to get good results.
  • You should prepare according to the syllabus .
  • Try to undersrtand the concepts behind the question and its solution .Don't just memorise the things.

With Regards
rchauhan294
15th October 2011, 11:57 PM
jevirsinh

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE while in 2nd year ECE of Kalyani Government Engineering College?

hi
for GATE exam you should prepare following topic and your branch study and all concept of your banch.

REASONING
LOGICAL
APTITUDE
NUMERICAL
ENGLISH
MARKETING ETC
16th October 2011, 12:40 AM
dogy123

Normally 5 to 6 months preparation for GATE is enough to make a good score but if you can start your preparation from 2nd year it will be good for you .But one thing you have to keep in mind that your CGPA should not be effected for your preparation .You can apply for the exam from 3rd year, so for that you have to study the text books very well and then go for the question answer books like "Books of G.K.publishers".

Good luck
3rd March 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 2nd year ece and i want to prepare for gate !!! can any one prescribe me book for good preparation and book should contain lot of solved papers
3rd March 2012, 02:13 PM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for GATE while in 2nd year ECE of Kalyani Government Engineering College?

Quote:
hii
me subhajit

Dear friend its very good time for you as your planning for GATE at this stage
attend all the classes conducted by your professors, presrve all the notes and text books right from 1st sem to last sem, and regularly go through these engineering books.
usually in exam question are from all the sem syllabus.
in your college library there may be Gate books, or you can buy.

Best of luck
3rd March 2012, 02:31 PM
KAVITHA DILEEP KUMAR

Gate is providing opportunity for PG studies in good institutions
since you are second year ece student you can't apply for gate now.but you can prepare from now .

here i am giving link of gate information bulletin you can refer it and can plan your study for your aim.
http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/gate2012/...s/brochure.pdf

*ELIGIBILITY FOR GATE EXAMINATION

The following categories of candidates are eligible to appear for GATE 2012:

Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.

Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/Technology/Architecture (Post-B.Sc./Post-Diploma) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.

Master's degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programmes.

Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology.

Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master's degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.

Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India); AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.

All the best for a successful career.
15th July 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

hello!i am priya,a b.tech II year student of ECE branch.
i wanna have a good career,this is mine plus my family's dream either.i just wanna to know that to be selected in an interview what all certificates and coachings do i need to acquire,i mean you know that they select only those who along with their b.tech degree has done something extra.also can guide me regarding what all competitive exams that i would be eligible to write and what to do after the completion of b.tech.
here's my address:[email protected]
5th July 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i m stdnt of 2nd yr CSE . pls tell me some good coachings for gate preparation, pls recomend me the names of some good books
15th September 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I'm studing ece 2nd year from university clg of engr in pkt campus....
I decided i will attent gate exam 2015n...but i don't know gate syllabus...
So pls send gate exam sllabus & how to prepare gate exam?
Step by step procedure....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?