13th September 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Can we enter into NDA during 10th class? How can I prepare for NDA from 10th class

can we enter into nda during 10th class ? how can we prepare for nda from 10th class and enter as early as possible into nda ?

15th September 2012, 09:19 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we enter into NDA during 10th class? How can I prepare for NDA from 10th class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can we enter into nda during 10th class ? how can we prepare for nda from 10th class and enter as early as possible into nda ?
Hey friend,

NDA - National Defence Academy

No you cannot enter into NDA with just having a qualification of completing 10th as you are not satisfying the needed education qualification needed for the exam.

The education qualification needed for the NDA exam is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with a fair percentage.

The NDA exam is conducted for joining in Indian Defence services and the above criteria is for Indian Army and in the case of joining in Indian Navy or Air Force you need to have completed +2 with Physics and Mathematics as subjects with a fair percentage.

As you are not satisfying that you are not eligible for the exam,so it is better that you continue your studies and then apply for the exam.

The other criteria's along with the education qualification are:

-> Nationality

-> Martial Status

-> Age Limit

-> Physical Standard

>> The candidate should be a citizen of India

>> The Martial status needed for the NDA exam is that the candidate must be a unmarried male candidate

>> The age limit needed for the NDA exam is that you need to have 16 1/2-19 years

>> You need to be physically fit while appearing for the NDA exam as it is very important.

Selection Procedure:

>> Written test

>> SSB Interview

>> Medical test

If you are satisfying them all then you are eligible for the NDA exam.

More Details:

For more information regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
15th September 2012, 09:34 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we enter into NDA during 10th class? How can I prepare for NDA from 10th class

hi,
You can not apply nda exam after 10th because minimum qualification is 12th standard from a recognized university.
NDA exam stands for national defence academy which is conducted by upsc twice in a year.
Age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.
You must be indian citizen and unmarried man.
For more:http://upsc.gov.in-
15th September 2012, 10:08 PM
amit_kumar432

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you can start preparing for NDA (national defence academy) from 10th . but you will be elligible after passing 10+2 with 60% in (PCM).

your age should be 16 1/2-19
unmarried.citizen of india.
you should be physically and mentally fit

its form available twice in a year
first in month of february and
second in month of june

further detail you can also go to site www.upsc.gov

so good luck.............
15th September 2012, 10:45 PM
denwer1

Dear friend...you can not enert into NDA in the 10 th class. The minimum qualification required is 10+2 with physics and mathematics.
18th October 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

interveiwe in also an english or in other langueg ? candidet can choose any langueg to inrveiw
25th April 2014, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

I want to join NDA and i am in 10 class pls tell he how to prepare for it after 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?