8th February 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

How may i join NDA college after completing 10th class? Is there any college of NDA situated in Hyderabad?

im in my 10th standard now and how can i join in NDA college for intermediate. and may i know the nda offering colleges in hyderabad.. plz rply me on 7416760399

12th February 2012, 08:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may i join NDA college after completing 10th class? Is there any college of NDA situated in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im in my 10th standard now and how can i join in NDA college for intermediate. and may i know the nda offering colleges in hyderabad.. plz rply me on 7416760399
NDA refers to National Defense Academy. To get into NDA one has to qualify an entrance test which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. To be eligible for the entrance exam one must have passed +2 level of exam from a recognized board. If you want to join Air Force wing or Naval wings of National Defense Academy, Physics and Math in +2 level is mandatory whereas for the Army wing there is no such compulsion. The minimum age limit to join NDA is 16 1/2 years and maximum is 19 years.
Once you qualify the exam, you will get admission in the academy and will go through a training program for a period of 3 1/2 years which includes necessary physical training as well as bachelors degree program approved by Jawaharlal Nehru University.
For more information refer to the official website of National Defense Academy.
12th February 2012, 11:17 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How may i join NDA college after completing 10th class? Is there any college of NDA situated in Hyderabad?

Hi

NDA is not a college. It is basically an All India Entrance Exam which is written in the abbreviated form as N.D.A. Its full form is NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY.

It is an exam conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year to select candidates for the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force. Its kind of the beginning step of a recruiting process.

As you are in your 10th standard right not, you should be aware of the Basic Eligibility Conditions to apply for the NDA exam are :-

1. You should be an Unmarried Male Indian Citizen.

2. Your age should not be less than 16.5 years and at the same time it should not be more than 19 years as in the year of applying.

3. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board in India like the CBSE, ICSE, etc..

4. If you wish to apply for the Indian Air Force or the Naval wing, then Physics and Mathematics are compulsory to have being studied.

5. Commerce students may only apply in NDA for the Army wing.

6. You should also be physically fit and sound.

Thus one has to stand firm in all these criteria's to be eligible to sit for the NDA exam.

The exam consists of the elementary level studies like Maths, Science, General Knowledge, History, Geography, and other topics.

This year the NDA is scheduled on 15th April 2012 (Sunday).

The notification for this was out on 31st December 2011 and the last date to register for the same was 30th January 2012.

So for this year, you have missed your attempt if you have failed to apply on time.

However if your age lies within the limits, then next year you may try for sure.

To visit the official website of the UPSC, Please Click Here

I am uploading the Structure and Pattern of the exam. Hope it helps.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
Attached Files
File Type: doc Structure for the NDA Examination.doc(30.0 KB, 761 views)
13th February 2012, 12:49 AM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: How may i join NDA college after completing 10th class? Is there any college of NDA situated in Hyderabad?

For seeking admission to NDA, you should have completed 10+2.

Please see the website of UPSC (http://www.upsc.gov.in/) or the last announcement in Employment News for guidance about eligibility, etc.

After successful completion of NDA course, the army cadets proceed to Dehradun, naval candidates go to Ezhimala and the airforce candidates go to Hyderabad.

You have to indicate your order of preference at the stage of online application.

The training takes place at Khadakwasla.
13th February 2012, 09:47 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to join NDA after 10th standard as the minimum educational qualification for NDA is 12th.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings of NDA i.e. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age having either appearing for the final 12th exam or passed from any stream from a recognised Central/State Board with good physical fitness is eligible to apply for NDA.

The process of registration for NDA-I has already been completed the exam will be held on 15.04.2012.

For more information you may log on to official website of UPSC i.e.www.upsc.gov.in
22nd February 2012, 05:41 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

You must have passed the 12th class examination before going for NDA.
NDA stands for National Defence Academy.
The eligibility criteria for NDA is given below :
1. The candidate must have passed the 12th class examination or any equivalent examination in aggregate with physics, chemistry and mathematics.
2. The candidate must be an Indian.
3. The age limit is 16.5 to 19.5 years.

Hope for your good future scope.
For more queries, you can clear your doubts by asking more questions in this educational forum website.
10th March 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am ready for my nda exaw , but afraid to SSB interview ,can i do best in SSB without joining any couching for its prepration. from HIMANSHU KUMAR MAURYA
10th March 2012, 04:56 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
N.D.A is National Defence Academy.
N.D.A is located in Pune.

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year..

After qualifying N.D.A exam you can join Defence services like:-
> Army
> Air Force
> Navy

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with recognized university
> Age limit:-16.5-19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

GOOD LUCK!
12th March 2012, 11:04 AM
masuka123

Hi

Well,Sorry to say the girls are not eligible for NDA.

NDA:National defense Academy.UPSC will hold the NDA exam twice a year.

Through this exam,you can enter into the 3 wings.That is NDA is the common written exam for 3 defense services namely

Air force
Army
Navy

As a girl you are not also eligible for NDA exam.

NDA exam is only for Unmarried Males.

If you are interested in defense services then you have to complete your Degree.After graduation you are eligible for

CDSE(Combined Defense Service Examination).
UES(University Entry Scheme).
OTA:

So after graduation you are eligible for those 3 exams.

If you are interested in 3 wings then you can go for CDSE,OTA,UES....
Then only the girls are eligible for those entries.

All d best....
8th April 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

can girls be selected for nda?
28th July 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What I will do really for join nda
28th October 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

how can i join nda collage after completing 10th class? is there any collage of NDA in gujarat ?
18th December 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

plz help me plz tell me the bst of clg of NDA in pune..........????plz call me 9665910166
30th January 2013, 11:29 AM

Default How may i join NDA college after completing 10th class? Is there any college of NDA situatated to Bopal?

hello sir ny name is Nihal singh i m in class 10th i wanted to know that how would i join the NDA collage after finishing mt 10th class plz tell me in my E-mail id my E-mail id is [email protected]
22nd April 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

can any one tell me where intermediate with nda coaching college are available in Andhra pradesh or Rajastan with details please?

email me at: [email protected]
20th May 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Do any of the intermedite college give NDA coaching in Andra pradesh
5th November 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to join nda clg after diploma
22nd November 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

How may i joined NDA collage after completing electrical diploma?at pune?
17th December 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I join the dna less than 70%marks please advice me
31st December 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

my son is 10th pass and his age is 19.5 can he joined in army as on a general duty
23rd February 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

My son is in 10th class. He is interested in Army.
Is there any collage in pune? And What is the process
of addmision?
25th February 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying b.tech final year I have more interest in defiance so please tell me which jobs suitable for me
31st March 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

can any one tell me where 1oth with NDA coaching college are available in Andhra pradesh or Rajastan with details please?

email me at: [email protected]
10th May 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have completed my 10th now i want to complete my course of NDA....is I am eligible to attend the entrance xam 4 it or if i m not eligible then plzzz tell me the procedure that wat n how i may do ??
plsss rply me on 08935854997 or [email protected]
thanking you!!!
20th May 2014, 09:05 PM
satish veedhi

Smile Re: How may i join NDA college after completing 10th class? Is there any college of NDA situated in Hyderabad?

Quote:
What I will do really for join nda
i complete 10th can i able to join defense academy in hyderabad when the Entrance Exam
15th June 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Why girls are not taken in NDA? After all they are very much intersted in defence
6th March 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Now iam preparing for my 10 SSC bord exam after complashion my 10 I want to join in indian army how shuld I join is thare any NDA college there in telangana please give information about such colleges .please give information to this number 9951069949
9th April 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I anm rohit chouhan of bokaro jharkhand i am studing in class 10 in dav please suggest me a good college which give guideline for nda in jharkhan and up and mp
28th May 2016, 05:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I join NDA college after completing 10th class
2 division student please suggest me a good college in North-East, India .
19th July 2016, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I am in computer diploma for second year please give accurate answer for can i join NDA
15th February 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I my self Mr. Uday Madhukar Tonapi & My son Mr. Atharva Uday Tonapi is interested to join NDA after 10th in Aurangabad NDA Institute. What is process and last date of form submission and how to send required form Fee through net or through challan - Please send details through Mobile 7709380864, 9960386058 and through mail : [email protected] or [email protected] please
2nd May 2017, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Why can't we appear for NDA exam even after scoring 9.6 CGPA ???
2nd April 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I am Kruthik i have completed my intermediate and I missed to apply the exam of nda so can I take admission in nda collage without entrance exam
29th October 2018, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th standard just now.After 10th standard what height,weight,G.K and other is required? I am very interested to join NDA college for 11,12th .
20th March 2019, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have just wrote the 10 std exam. And I am a Girl and I am eagerly wants to joint the NDA collage. So is there any place for me. Plus Sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?