5th January 2020, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Can we opt for any subjects in CTET or only that from which we qualified B.Ed?

Hi, I have done M.Com followed by B.Ed in Mathematics. I am not much confident for Mathematics subject in CTET paper 2. Can I choose Social Science subject for paper 2 instead of Mathematics?

19th June 2023, 09:20 AM
eduking

Default Re: Can we opt for any subjects in CTET or only that from which we qualified B.Ed?

You can't choose any other subject in CTET if your qualification doesn't match. Candidates qualify for CTET to become teachers in schools and it will not be possible to choose a subject that you haven't studied in your B.Ed.

Hence, opt for the subject which you have studied to avoid any issues later because if there is a mismatch between qualifications, you won't get a teaching job in school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?