11th February 2020, 04:25 PM
rampsl

How can we get admission in B.Ed via distance mode from Sikkim Manipal University?

Hi, I am service personnel. Can I take admission in B.Ed in Sikkim Manipal University and study via distance mode of education? If yes, then please provide admission details along with official website link of SMU for B.Ed admission and fees structure details.

19th June 2023, 10:17 AM
eduking

Default Re: How can we get admission in B.Ed via distance mode from Sikkim Manipal University?

For distance mode B.Ed admission you just need a graduation degree with 50% marks from a recognized university. There is no entrance exam for admission and you can get admission by just applying for admission based on your degree.

Also, you must have 2 years of teaching experience if you are looking for distance mode B.Ed admission. It will not be possible to pursue such a course if you don't have teaching experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?