27th September 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Can we take hotel management in Culinary Academy of India after completing of B.Tech 2nd year

after completation of btech second year can we take hotal management in culinary academy of india

Related Questions:
  1. After completion of B.Tech 2nd year can we take hotel management in Culinary Academy of India
  2. What is the complete fee structure of culinary arts and hotel management courses?
  3. Number of candidates selected for Bachelor in Catering Technology & Culinary Arts course in Culinary Academy of India? -- [New]
  4. Colleges for PG in Culinary arts after graduation in Hotel management and Catering for a career in Bakery?
  5. How to pursue masters level degree in Culinary? I am doing bachelors in Hotel Management
  6. Can I join Hotel Management course being B.Tech 2nd year student?
  7. Can i get a job in railway after completing inter 2nd year and hotel management?
  8. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  9. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  10. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  11. MBA in Hotel Management after completing BMS? or Graduation in Hotel Management is necessary?
  12. How can I join HM after passing 12th class?
  13. How to make a career in hotel management after passing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  14. Which are the colleges for interior designing course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  16. Which course is good between B.A/BSc/Tourism and B.A in International Hotel Management or Culinary? Which language is useful to learn?
  17. Can I do Hotel Management after studying 2nd year B.Com
  18. What are the options for masters or PG diploma in Culinary Arts in India? I am a Nepali Citizen
5th March 2019, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we take hotel management in Culinary Academy of India after completing of B.Tech 2nd year

Culinary Academy of India does not offer Hotel Management Course.It offers a bachelors in Catering Technology & Culinary Arts .Hotel Management and Culinary Arts are two different courses and have different career opportunities. People who want to be in Food and Food related Industries should opt for Culinary Arts and Hotel and Hospitality oriented career seekers can opt for Hotel Management.

Sunil Pandare
Hospitality Trainer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?