8th July 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Can we teach in college after 12th science?

can we teach in college after +2 science....pelase tell me if i can do it

Related Questions:
  1. Required Eligibility criteria to teach Mathematics in Engineering Colleges? Can a candidate with M.Sc Maths and M.Tech in CSE be eligible to teach Computer Science in Engineering Colleges?
  2. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  3. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  4. Can Commerce Students become Teachers? What to do in order to become a teacher?
  5. Different career options in Teaching stream after clearing the NET exam? Minimum percentage of marks needed and salary package? Is it possible to teach in Degree College?
  6. University in Gujarat accepting 40% in post graduation for B.Ed?
  7. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai? -- [New]
  8. How can I teach B.Sc(Zoology) in any college if pursuing B.Ed and completed M.Sc(Zoology)?
  9. Is there any college which can teach these courses as part time
  10. After MCA and Ph.D can I teach in engineering college?
  11. Am i eligible to teach commerce subject at 12th level in a college of Odisha after holding ICWAI and MBA in Finance and Marketing and Diploma Textile Engineering?
  12. Is it a good option to choose MCA without having programming skills and having interest in teaching kids? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. If I pursue my M.Tech in CSE will I be eligible for a government lecturer job?
  14. Colleges for doing BSc in Maths near Surat? Cutoff marks for the admission?
  15. If I do M.Ed then will I be able to teach in B.Ed classes? Which teaching post can I get after completing B.Ed?
  16. Can I be eligible for a government job in teaching sector after doing M.A Sanskrit at an age of 35 years old? What type of category can I apply for?
  17. List of Calicut University affiliated colleges which offer BCA course in Ernakulam
  18. Am I eligible to teach in engineering college having M.Sc and M.Phil in Mathematics?
28th August 2012, 09:03 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can we teach in college after 12th science?

No, it is not possible to teach in colleges after completing your class 12. You will have to have minimum a postgraduate/b.ed certificate and sit for an entrance exam conducted by UGC-National Entrance Test.

ELIGIBILITY TO TEACH IN A UNIVERSITY:
The candidates should be a citizen of India. He/She be experienced in the field of teaching and should have acquired a Master’s degree in the subject. In order to teach at a university, candidates require a PhD. To apply in Government colleges, they need to appear in the State Level Eligibility Test and should obtain at least 50% marks. There will be an interview or a written test conducted at the time of selection of the candidates. Those who pass this will be selected for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?