23rd June 2023, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Can we transfer from Andhra Pradesh to Telangana state after completion of class 11th

I have completed my intermediate 1st year in ap and I want to study second year in ts.
Is it possible for me to study my 12th grade in Telangana

29th June 2023, 08:51 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Can we transfer from Andhra Pradesh to Telangana state after completion of class 11th

Yes, you can transfer your board from one board to another board ie, you can transfer from AP board to TN board in 12th class. Only apply for transfer certificate and migration certificate from your previous school (your 11th class school) and enroll in TN board school.
30th June 2023, 04:18 PM
Chandanguriya
Banned

Default Re: Can we transfer from Andhra Pradesh to Telangana state after completion of class 11th

Yes, it is possible to transfer from Andhra Pradesh to Telangana state after completing class 11th. However, the transfer process and requirements may vary depending on the specific educational institutions and state policies.

To transfer from one state to another, you would typically need to follow these steps:

1. Research State Policies: Check the policies and guidelines of both the Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state education departments regarding inter-state transfers. Understand the rules and procedures set by the respective state boards of education.

2. Contact Educational Institutions: Reach out to the schools or colleges in Telangana where you intend to seek admission. Inquire about their transfer policies, availability of seats, and any specific requirements or documents needed for admission.

3. Obtain Transfer Certificate: Request a Transfer Certificate (TC) from your current school in Andhra Pradesh. The TC is an official document that certifies your enrollment and academic record up to the point of transfer. It will be required for admission to the new institution in Telangana.

4. Verify Eligibility: Check if your academic qualifications and marks meet the eligibility criteria set by the educational institutions in Telangana. Some colleges or schools may have specific requirements for admission, such as minimum marks or subject prerequisites.

5. Submit Application and Documents: Complete the admission application process as per the guidelines provided by the Telangana educational institutions. Submit the necessary documents, including your Transfer Certificate, previous academic records, identity proof, and any other documents specified by the institution.

6. Follow the Admission Process: Once you have submitted your application, follow the admission process as outlined by the institution. This may include entrance exams, interviews, or other evaluation procedures.

It is important to note that the availability of seats and the acceptance of transfer applications may vary depending on the capacity and policies of the educational institutions. Therefore, it is recommended to initiate the transfer process well in advance and stay in touch with the admissions office of the institution you wish to join for the latest information and guidance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?