21st August 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

A candidate of 17 years old is eligible for Punjab PMT 2016?

Hi I'm gurpreet,studying plus two in bcm school in ludhiana,I'm 16 now and going to 17 in June 2016.im confused whether I'm eligible to appear in punjab pmt 2016 or not.plz reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT 2016
  2. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT test after passing 10th from Punjab
  3. What is the eligibility criteria of Punjab PMT?
  4. Is a candidate completed 10+2 from Himachal, eligible for Punjab PMT?
  5. Am I eligible for appearing in Punjab PMT? I have done my schooling from Punjab but having residential of HP
  6. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Punjab PMT 2015 exam?
  7. Am I eligible to give Punjab PMT test? What is the upper age limit for Punjab PMT test?
  8. Domicile eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT, Gujrat PMT, DUMET? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT? I have done my schooling from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  10. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing schooling from CBSE board?
  11. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT if I have reappeared for 12th as a private candidate from Himanchal although for the first time I had appeared from Mohali?
  12. What is the upper age limit for Punjab PMT test?
  13. Is my daughter eligible for Punjab PMT if she studies in Chandigarh and resides in Punjab?
  14. Am I eligible to write Punjab PMT? I have domicile of Delhi and I have done my 12th from Punjab
  15. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 11th and 12th from Mansa? I dont have a domicile of Punjab
  16. Am i eligible for Punjab PMT after having domicile of Rajasthan? I have passed my 11th and 12th exam from Punjab
  17. Is a Rajasthan state student eligible for Punjab PMT? Eligibility criteria for other states to appear for PB PMT?
  18. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
21st August 2015, 08:33 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A candidate of 17 years old is eligible for Punjab PMT 2016?

Punjab PMT 2016 Eligibility Criteria:

Yes, you are eligible to appear in Punjab PMT 2016 Examination being a 17 years old candidate. The age criteria required is as follows for Punjab Pre Medical Entrance Test 2016 (PMET 2016) Examination.

Age Criteria: (As on 31st December of the year of the Application i.e., 31st Dec 2016)

>> Candidates age must be minimum 17 years old candidates as on 31st December of the year of application.

>> You will enter into 17 years age in June 2016, I am sure you are eligible to appear in Punjab PMT Test since you meet the required age criteria.
21st August 2015, 09:07 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Yes.You will completed 17 years in June 2016 & will completed (10+2) qualification in 2016.So , You are eligible to apply for Punjab PMT 2016 as per Eligibility criteria.Pubjab PMT is the pre-medical entrance exam conducted for MBBS/BDS admission in government as well as private colleges.

Eligibility

Age Limit
- Your age must be between 17 to 25 years on 31st December of the examination year.

Qualification
- You must have qualification of (10+2) with PCB(Physics , Chemistry , Biology) from recognized board.
- You must have qualify the entrance exam PMT with good score.

Application Procedure
- Register Online on : www.bfuhs.ac.in
- Fill Online application form
- Fill the Preference of Institute
- Lock the Choice & Save it.Check it again after logout.
- College will be alloted to you as per your preference cum merit during online counselling
- If you want to get admission to alloted college , then you will have to report to alloted college & have to pay fees to confirm your admission.
- If you will not report to alloted college , then alloted seat wil be cancelled automatically & have to wait for second round of counselling.

Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application : 07/04/2015
- Last Date to Apply : 29/04/2015
- Last Date to apply with Late Fee : 04/05/2015
- Admit-Cards Downloads from : 11/05/2015
- Punjab PMT Exam : 17/05/2015
21st August 2015, 02:26 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, a candidate of 17 years old is eligible for Punjab PMT 2016.

PMET stand o Punjab Medical Entrance Test.

Punjab Medical Entrance Test is Conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.

PMET is a top known entrance examination of India by qualifying which candidates can get admission to several undergraduate medical courses such as -

MBBS,

BAMS,

BDS and

BHMS.

candidates will be eligible to get admission into private as well as government colleges of the Punjab state.

PMET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-

Candidates must have residency of Punjab state.

Age of candidates should not be less than 17 years.

Candidates must have completed class 12th or its equivalent examination with subjects Physics, Biology and Chemistry.

Candidates must have finished their senior secondary education from a school in Punjab.
21st August 2015, 02:33 PM
@bhijeetearns

Hi............,

You can not apply because it is mentioned at form that 'on Jan 2016 you must be of 17yrs or more'. So if you will apply and qualify the written exam you can be debarred at interview level.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?