20th November 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Career in Air Force after 12th Biology? What is the syllabus for the exam?

what career in air force for 12th biology student? and what have sallybus for exams?

5th December 2011, 02:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career in Air Force after 12th Biology? What is the syllabus for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what career in air force for 12th biology student? and what have sallybus for exams?
Hello friend,
To get into the Indian Air Force after +2, the candidates must have passed +2 with Physics and Maths.
The minimum eligible age to apply for the same is 16 1/2 years.
The maximum age limit is 19 years.

The examination which is conducted for recruitment of such candidate is known as NDA exam and is conducted by union public service commission.

So, make sure if you are eligible or not according to the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
28th June 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career in Air Force after 12th Biology? What is the syllabus for the exam?

Any option in air force with biology.?
9th August 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR ; I WANT TO SAY THAT WHILE I'M AS A GENRAL STUDENT I'M JUST PASS STD-12 IN THIS YEAR'S BUT I DID'T SUBMIT THIS YEARS BECOZ I WANT TO MORE IMPROVS ME SO SIR PLS TELL WHAT I DO FOR IT
24th December 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

arey bhai boilogy ka btao...?
2nd December 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Hy sir..I'm ajay malviya. I wana join airforce btt my sub. is biology so plzz reply me thtt may I join or nttt Airforce..nd I'm belong in sc catgry..nd if u give me any reply so plz..send me a msg on it no-9753443866
srry frs tking urrs imprtnt tym..thnkuuu sir.!!
18th September 2021, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

what are the career options in biology after class 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?