28th July 2012, 04:53 PM

Syllabus for Women Air Force entrance exam for B.Tech?

syllabus for womens air force entrence exam for b.tech final year students...of EEE branch...

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in Air Force for Btech Computer Science Engineers?
  2. Syllabus for Air Force entrance exam for final year B.Tech student?
  3. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  4. Scope in Air Force after doing B.Tech?
  5. What is the criteria of Air Force selection?
  6. Information regarding Entrance Exams for Air Force?
  7. Can I give Air Force entrance test if I am a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Syllabus of Indian Air Force written exam?
  10. Can I join Indian Air Force as a medical graduate?
  11. Procedure to become an Indian Air Force Officer after Mechanical Engineering? How to get admission in Air Force as Women Candidate?
  12. How can Women join as a Pilot in Air Force? What are my chances? My age is 21 and have done 12th Non Medical
  13. Syllabus for combined defense services exam ?Procedure for recruitment in Indian Air Force?
  14. Which are the courses in Airforce for women after completing 12th commerce(MEC)
  15. Do girls have any opportunities in Airforce after 12th? How can I apply for it?
  16. What is the syllabus of Indian Air Force exam?
  17. What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate? -- [New]
  18. How to join Air Force after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility for Air Force?
4th May 2013, 10:09 PM
RKMALAV
Junior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus for Women Air Force entrance exam for B.Tech?

hello...........
Syllabus for Women Air Force entrance exam for B.Tech:-
The Indian Air Force offering various jobs opportunities for energetic and dynamic candidates and the AFCAT providing the eligible candidates career in Flying Branch, Technical branch and Ground Duty Branch, etc. The candidates who have applied for the APCAT 2013 must check the Syllabus given below for performing well in the examination -

<<General Awareness

<<History, Sports, Geography, Environment, Civics, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Current Affairs, Politics etc
Verbal Ability in English

<<Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary.
Numerical Ability

<<Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Average, Profit & loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple interest.

<<Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test

<< Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.

Pattern:-
The question paper will be of 100 questions and 3 marks each. There is negative marking of one mark on each wrong answer. The total time duration will be given to the aspirants will be 2 hours for solving the paper. For the preparation candidates must go through the link Preparation Tips 2013 or various subject-wise links as follows -
General Awareness
Reasoning Ability
Numerical Ability
19th January 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Women Air Force entrance exam for B.Tech?

Is there entrance for women who completed B Tech in textiles too?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?