15th July 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Which career is the best are 10th? Is non medical good enough?

My question is which career is best after 10th

Or

Is Non medical make good career

I am passed 10th with 76 percentage

Related Questions:
  1. How to make a career in medical after passing 10th? Books to be referred?
  2. What career prospects are available after scoring 60% in 12th? I would preferably choose medical stream and government aided colleges.
  3. What are the career options available after choosing non medical stream in 10th?
  4. Is there any good option in medical field on the basis of 10th? I have got 85% in 10h
  5. What are the available career prospects besides medical and engineering? I have cleared 10+2 with 55% marks.
  6. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th PCB? Latest upcoming fields in medical which have a good scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get a seat in medicine after 12th?
  8. Can I do diploma after 10th which would provide me good career?
  9. What are the career options available for me after scoring 67% in Non Medical?
  10. What should I study in 11th standard to build my career after completing 10th?
  11. Is it good to do 11th and 12th in CBSE board if I want to make my career in medical line?
  12. What are the job opportunities for commerce or non medical? I am doing 10th in CBSE and have scored 78% to 83% in 10th class
  13. What career(non medical) should I opt after my 12th?
  14. Good career options after scoring 85% in 10th? How is it to do Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  15. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th? Which are the fields in medical other than MBBS and BDS? Which are the upcoming courses in medical field which have a good scope in upcoming years?
  16. What are the good career optionals after passing 12th non medical with 77% marks
  17. Career path after 10th to become a good programmer?
  18. Possible career on the basis of 10th standard?
18th July 2011, 01:30 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which career is the best are 10th? Is non medical good enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Or

WHICH CAREER IS BEST AFTER 10TH GRADE???

There is no way to make a good career in your future after completing only your 10th grade, for sure you have to complete your 12th grade to have a good career in future based on your interest...

-> So the best thing for you is to finish your 12th grade as you have scored some good % in 10th for sure you can do well in your 12th grade too...

-> Yes, non medical course will also lead to a good career.. the course which you have to take in your higher secondary is computer science with Physics, Chemistry and Maths if you have interest to do Engineering course in the future which as many fields on its own like electronics, mechanical, civil, computer science etc. you can select any one of the course in Engineering based on your interest...

-> If you feel like not doing Engineering course then you can go for Arts and Science course like B.Sc, B.Com etc. which again based on your interest...

-> To summarize, yes non-medical course do have a bright future so just work hard and score well in your 12th grade and go for the course which you are interested in to have a good career in future....

All the Best..
18th July 2011, 10:17 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which career is the best are 10th? Is non medical good enough?

you have to complete your 12th grade to have a good career in future based on your interest.
if you not like Engineering course then you can go for Arts and Science course like B.Sc, B.Com etc. which again based on your interest.

so. choose the subjects in 12th AS PER YOUR INTERST.
18th July 2011, 12:29 PM
aroy8091

Ofcourse non medical can make good future it mainly depend upon you . You have to decide in which stream you are good. But first complete your 12th std with good % as you scored in 10th taking science.
If you want to do non medical course then you can do engineering course or b.sc .
I think engineering is very simple course. If you can do it from an reputated college then your carreer becomes secure
18th July 2011, 02:23 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after 10th you can not choose your carrer for it you have to complete your +2 in any stream as you like after that you will decide to go for course in which your carrrer is depend on
like.
mba, mca, engg.
for mba & mca you have to a graduate.

goods luck............
18th July 2011, 02:39 PM
Simmi Katiyar

hi, you must know that in this advanced time of the world each and every carrier or field is outstanding and you can set your goal in any field. You can choose your path according to your interest and desire. But I want to tell you that first of all you must complete your 12th to decide your better future and after that you can take guidelines from your parents, teachers, friends, and many other elders that which carrier is best for you to bright your future.
It doesn't matter that medical line is best or non-medical is best, now-a-days in both stream there are many big and small professions.
In case, if you want to opt medical line, you can become a doctor, surgeon etc by higher studies. you can become a hospital manager. you can open your own hospital after doing higher study courses and investing your huge money amount. you can become a researcher in this field. There are many other posts also like clinical post, scientist, chemist, animal doctor, medicine salesman etc. You can become a teacher in schools and professor in degree colleges.
If you choose non-medical line, then also you have many good carriers like engineer, architecture, scientist, researcher, teacher, professor etc.
But if are unable to decide your carrier then non-medical line can prove fruitful for you.this is a computer era so after 12th with PCM you can become a software engineer, hardware engineer, Computer language expert, software developer, Cyber law expert etc.
you can join Indian defense services with PCM subjects.
So complete your 12th first and try to do your study by clearing each and every concept and then decide in which subject you can give your best and according to that decide your carrier by doing higher studies.
[I]All the best for your bright future.
18th July 2011, 03:02 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:

Or

Hello,
You have not mentioned your choice of stream.You can opt any of the stream among Science,Arts or Commerce.All the three streams are good their respective places.You have just passed class 10th.There are lots and lots of opportunities for good future.

If you choose Science you can Become a Doctor,Engineer,Professor or Teacher.

If you choose Commerce you can go for CA,CFA,ICWAI,MBA etc.

If you choose Arts you can Become Economist,Psychologist,Fashion Designer and many more.

So,choose the one of your Interest and go for the best Future option.There are lots of opportunities in non medical lines.

Good Luck......
18th July 2011, 11:49 PM
sachin6

Your 10th only is not enough to improve your career options. First finish your 12th and then you choose your career.
19th July 2011, 11:38 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

There are many option for you right now .Its depends on you where you want to take your career.10th class i just a step towards a career you may pursue in future so one should decide his or her stream very carefully .Because from here you will built your career towards a particular path .

Right now you have three option .You can choose any one of ARTS.SCIENCE and COMMERCE stream.So its you who have to decide where he wants to go.

If you are interested in doing engineering then go for science branch .If you have interest in Air force,NAVY then also you should science stream.

If you are interested in accounts and want to become Chartered accountant or company secretary then go for the commerce stream.This stream will help you to achieve it .

If you are interested in studying ECONOMICS then i will suggest you to go for arts stream .

The various career option you have after science streams are :
Engineering
MBBS
B.Arch
B. S. Marine Engineering
B. S. Nautical Sciences

The various career option you have after COMMERCE streams are :

B.Com(Accounting Finance)
B.Com(Banking & Insurance)
B.Com(Financial Accounting)
B.B.A
B.B.M
B.M.S
B.C.A
ICWA

The various career option you have after arts streams are :

Bachelor of Hotel Management
Bachelor of Law
Textile Designing(DTD)
Hospital & Health Care Management
Print Media Journalism & Communications
Film Making & Digital Video Production
Mass Communication
Mass Media and Creative Writing
19th July 2011, 03:06 PM
coolpavan.089

-->No one can decide their career after completion of 10th...

-->even many of the people doesn't know about their interesting field...

-->if your interested in technical field, its better to do polytechnic(Diploma) ... which is very good for technical students after 10th itself...

-->if not better to do 12th standard, mean while you can mould yourself regarding your career!!!!!!

ALL THE BEST
19th July 2011, 04:01 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:

Or

dear friend,
non medical, medical and commerce, all are having very good scope. the main thing is that, in which field you are more interested. you must choose that field in which you are having interest.
if you choose non medical, then you can become an engineer by giving iit jee or aieee exams. for getting admission in a good college, you will have to get good marks in these exams.
there are a lot of other courses available for non medical students like bsc, bba, bca. they are also very good and can provide you a very good carrier.
you can also do b.arch if you are interested in architecture.
19th July 2011, 04:37 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Hi,

you are intelligient student.I want to tell you that both medical and and non Medical course are best.

This is the time which decide in which field you want to go.if you are intrested in Non Medical field then you choose Science in 12th and pass 12th with good marks.

In non medical course various apportunity are available as you can tale admission in Engineering college.In engineering various branches are available you can choose according to your intrest.

In non medical IIT is best option if you choose non medical side then you should choose IIt colleges for Engineering because this is best for you.

if you are intrested in another side then you can go in Arts and commerce field but Scienec is best field.

First you have to pass 12th with good marks for success in finding good success in your intrested field.

all the best.
21st July 2011, 08:32 PM
anil_kumar89

The various career option you have

Engineering
MBBS
B.Arch
B.Com(Accounting Finance)
B.M.S
B.C.A
ICWA
Bachelor of Hotel Management
Bachelor of Law
Film Making & Digital Video Production
Mass Communication
Mass Media and Creative Writing
18th January 2012, 04:47 PM
joblesswork

you have to complete your 12th grade to have a good career in future based on your interest.
if you not like Engineering course then you can go for Arts and Science course like B.Sc, B.Com etc. which again based on your interest.

so. choose the subjects in 12th AS PER YOUR INTERST.
19th January 2012, 11:25 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Choosing a stream depends on you.Science and Commerce,both the streams have great scope in future.
You need to think what suits you the best.Percentage does not matter in choosing a stream.
So,relax and think what suits you the best.
22nd January 2012, 02:49 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

The best combination for you,-Biology, Physics and Chemistry. If you choose these three subjects then you have some good option in future. The options are,-
1. MBBS
2. B.Sc in biology/physics/chemistry/biochemistry/biotechnology
3. Dental
4. Optical science
29th May 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I should choose medical or non-medical after 10?which has nice career choice?
2nd September 2012, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Which line me choose to go army. Air force,miltary.etc i passed 10th with 70%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?