27th March 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Which career to choose after completion of degree?

I'm student of SYBA after coming in degree college I get to realize that I like to do drama while performing on stage in the annual function of my college. I also performed inter college. And now I wish to do my career in theater. Can you tell me, after graduation is this decision will make me successful in my life.
Can I get chance to work in theater like Pankaj Kapoor is doing??

Related Questions:
  1. Which degree should I choose to make a career in Nanotechnology in Electronics
  2. Which career to choose after completion of degree? -- [New]
  3. What career option should I opt after completion of my B.Sc(In Microbiology)? Should I pursue M.Sc in microbiology?
  4. Which career should I choose after completion of 10th Class having interest in Science?
  5. Which course is better to make money between MBA and M.Tech after B.Tech?
  6. Which course to choose after completion of 10th?
  7. Which career should I choose after SSLC?
  8. Which career option I can choose after completion of my graduation course?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc in Hospitality Studies other than Jobs in Hotels?
  10. Which career option to choose after 12th other then Engineering and Medicine? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which course should I opt for making career in tourism after completion of my diploma course in physiotherapy? Would I be suitable for this career?
  12. Which PG course should I do after passing Bachelor of Science in Mathematics with 53.2 percentage?
  13. Which career line should I choose after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry Honors?
  14. B.Com or B.A.(Economics) what should I study after completing 12th Science if interested in Economics?
  15. Is it possible for me to apply for BL degree after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  16. Am I eligible to do M.Sc or any other post graduation course after completion of B.Sc with 50% marks?
  17. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? What are the scopes available in astrophysics?
  18. List of courses along with their full details, available in Gujarat(especially in Vadodara) after 10th?
13th December 2017, 11:15 AM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which career to choose after completion of degree?

Yes your decision will make you successful in your life.

Job profiles after PG in Theatre:-

Graphic designer
Music and dance teacher
Assistant professor
Actor/Actresses
Assistant professor
Theatre organiser

Employment areas:-

Cultural organizations
International festival organizations
Museums
Street plays
Stage shows
Theatres
Government institutions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?