7th February 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Career or course in Energy or Petroleum and Gas after M.Sc (Physics)?

I am doing M.Sc.Physics
What can i do after M. Sc.
any carreer or education or cource in Energy or Petrolium &gas

14th February 2011, 03:32 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: Career or course in Energy or Petroleum and Gas after M.Sc (Physics)?

hi!!!!
I do not have much knowledge about this field but i know that there is a wide scope in this field because few persons make a carrior in the same field.So there is much opportunities

with best wishes!!!!
14th February 2011, 08:51 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Career or course in Energy or Petroleum and Gas after M.Sc (Physics)?

After you complete your M.Sc., you can opt for Ph.D. in the area of your interest.
There are many opportunities for research in Physics.

One of the reputed institute offering MBA in Petroleum and Gas Studies as well as MBA in Energy Trading is University of Petroleum and Gas Studies, Dehradun.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?