16th August 2019, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities in Armed Forces, Navy or Aerospace with Pharm.D?

I am a Pharm.D first year student (girl). How would I get an opportunity in Armed Forces or Navy? Is there any opportunity in Aerospace sector? Is there any entrance which I can crack and join in any of these?

7th April 2023, 01:05 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities in Armed Forces, Navy or Aerospace with Pharm.D?

Those who have completed 10+2 and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council of India .
Now the Indian Army is focussing on the medical sector and from this year Sepoy Recruitment will be conducted by Army Recruitment zones.
In Sepoy pharma both married and unmarried candidates are eligible , but Indian Army will allow only unmarried for candidates below 21 years.
Thus those who have diploma in pharmacy or bachelor's degree in pharmacy are eligible for the post.
Candidates can register online through their official website
(joinindianarmy.nic.in) and after getting registered , they can fill the form online for Sepoy pharma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?