27th December 2011, 05:52 PM
princess stuti

Career opportunities available for 12th commerce(without maths) students? I'm interested to become CA or join law

Being a student of 12th commerce without (maths) what are the career options that i can opt for ? since i am interested to bring out my career in the field of law and if i do not succeed in the entrance exams conducted for law i want to do CA so emphasizing on these two options kindly answer suitably...???

Related Questions:
  1. After doing MSc Maths will I have any opportunity to join 10th or 12th students? What are the different career opportunities after MSc?
  2. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence?
  3. Various career options for Arts students after 12th? Like Law, Journalism
  4. How is Law course as a career? What is its scope?
  5. What are the various job opportunities for a bright career after passing BSc?
  6. Career opportunities after 12th standard with Biology and without Maths?
  7. Career opportunities for 12th class students having physics ,chemistry and biology?
  8. How to pursue teaching career after MSc Maths? Career opportunities available after MSc?
  9. What to do after 12th commerce? Information about career in Law?
  10. What should I choose B.Sc or Diploma engineering? Which field has more job opportunities? -- [New]
  11. Career opportunities in Government sector having secured 73% in M.Sc. Maths?
  12. List of career opportunities available for a M.Sc(maths) graduate with 73% marks in government sector?
  13. Can I do BL if I am interested in taking up a Law as career
  14. Career opportunities if i pursue law after 12th standard?
  15. Which group to take in standard 11th? Books to be referred?
  16. Why Zoology can not be a good option for BSc?
  17. Is it a good choice to take medical and go for Law later? What are the job opportunities in India? Is this job secure?
  18. Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student? -- [Most Discussed]
19th March 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career opportunities available for 12th commerce(without maths) students? I'm interested to become CA or join law

What carrer option are there with commerce without maths and can i do ca without maths
3rd April 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career opportunities available for 12th commerce(without maths) students? I'm interested to become CA or join law

how to prepare for entrance test of law
3rd April 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

job opportunities in commerce without maths....???
6th April 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to become a ca or lawyer but I had completed my 12 class without.what should I do?
5th May 2012, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

career option for commerce without maths ??? plz help
26th May 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

i ambition in life is to become an IAS officer. I have commerce in 12 (without math) so can i apply for IAS officer..Please tell me..
26th May 2012, 10:41 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

There are various option for commerce students without maths.

Bachelor of commerce( B.com)
Bachelor of commerce(honours) B.com(hon)

MOST POPULAR AND CAREER ORIENTED COURSES

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Travel and Tourism( BTM)
Bachelor of Hotel Management
Bachelor of Journalism
Bachelor of Mass Media/Communication
Integrated MBA.

Most of Reputed Institution/Universities offering these course take Entrance Examination for admitting candidates into their courses.

Minimum Eligibility for applying in the Entrance Examination

50% to 60% marks in 10+2 or equivalent qualification.

Entrance Exams consist Question on English, General Awareness,Quantitative Aptitude and on Reasoning.

Selection Process include

1.Entrance exam
2.12th class marks
3.Group Discussion
and
4.Interview.

Professional Course after 12th class.

Chartered Accountancy
Company Secretary
Cost and Management Accounting
8th June 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

what are the carrer option after 12th with commerce with maths? pls help me as i m very confuse.....
6th July 2012, 10:44 AM
raghav1717
Member+

hi,
commerce field has a very wide scope of course and jobs.there are a plenty of courses that you can pursue after 12th:-
1.BCOM(Bachelor of Commerce)
2.BBA(Bachelor of Business administration)
3.BCA(Bachelor in Computer Application)
4.BMS(Business Management System)
5.CA(Chartered Accountant)
6.CS(Company Secretary)
7.ICWA(Institute for Cost and Works Accountant)
8.BCOM-LLB/BBA-LLB(5 year integrated course)
9.LLB
10.Hotel Management

best of luck!
10th July 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

i took commerce with maths what are the job opportunities i have
24th September 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Can a commerce student with marketing can join for aviation
12th October 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

carrier option after 12 with maths
3rd April 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I got 80percent marks,i wanted to become a bank manager.which subject is good for me in 11th?
10th April 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

It is necessary to do b.com in top ranking college...?
21st April 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Is bba has better scope than bcom ?? . i completed 12th commerce! is masters in applied mgt a better course?
21st April 2013, 08:00 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

21st April 2013, 08:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have many options after 10+2 commerce. But you have to make your choice according to your interest.

You can go for B.Com. Graduation which is mostly opted by commerce students. After B.Com you can do B.Ed if you are interested in becoming a teacher or you can go for MBA after B.Com.

There is BBA course also if you want to do a professional course but you have to get admission into a good college then only it will be good.

There is Law course also available for you which is of 5 years duration and you have to apply for entrance examination to get admission into a good college. There is CLAT for Law course admission into top Indian Law universities. So you can apply for CLAT. There are many other Law colleges also which conduct their own entrance for admission .

CA is also very popular among commerce students. You are 12th pass means you can apply for CA CPT and after qualifying CPT you can enroll into CA IPCC . For qualifying CA CPT you need to score 50% marks in it.

So their are many options but in the end you have to make the choice.
7th May 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have secured 91'/. in 10th and i have decided to join commerce after this i will do B com and then CA . Is this a good option?
28th May 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I just got 86% in my cbse 12 exams, i m interested in indian economic services.what should i do 4 that? Is there any other good option also?
20th July 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I am passed 12th comm.and i am join Bachoulr mass communication what i am right to this course my future is good this course tell me
20th July 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I am passed 12th comm.and i am join Bachoulr mass communication what i am right to this course my future is good this course tell me
23rd January 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

so that means it is possible to do law and ca both with comm. without maths. but i thought we have to be good with numbers to do ca. can anybody help plz.
8th February 2014, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Hii i just now passed myself from 10th std with 66% and i am intrestd in doing law but i have not taken math so am i write with this decision please guide me
8th February 2014, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Hii i just now passed myself from 10th std with 66% and i am intrestd in doing law but i have not taken math so am i write with this decision please guide me
26th January 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

career opportunity available for 12 commerce (without math) student? i am interested to become CS can i take math after 12 .or can do without math?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?