19th April 2011, 03:07 PM
Rahul.sharma76078

Career option after 12th standard with non-medical stream and not much interest in Science?

I have given exam of +2 non-medical i am not to good in science so what shoud i do in future?

19th April 2011, 04:22 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Career option after 12th standard with non-medical stream and not much interest in Science?

If you are not interested in science then why not take admision in arts or commerce for your graduation.

After complting commerce you can do ca course and will be able to give p.o and other bank jobs.
19th April 2011, 06:47 PM
ravd0903

Default Re: Career option after 12th standard with non-medical stream and not much interest in Science?

Hello friend !
If you are not good in science then you shouldn't have taken it , but since past can't be changed so you have to look forward now.
you should sit & relax and decide what interests you .
It is not compulsory that you should do B.tech or B.Sc just because you are from science stream.You can do graduation in whatever field you like !

Since you have taken Science you can now opt for both commerce & art subjects in graduation .Whichever subject you like to read you should do graduation in the same field . For example : if you like drawing ,you can do graduation in fine arts or you can also do graduation in animation .

You should sit along with your parents, tell them your problems & decide what next step you should take in future .

Best of luck !
19th April 2011, 08:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There is no need for you to pursue a subject which you are not interested in. You must certainly pursue a subject which you are interested in so as to have a successful career. You can take up subjects in areas like Commerce, Arts, Home Science etc. But first decide on what your career aspirations are and what you like doing. Based on that decide on the subjects that you will need to pursue.
19th April 2011, 11:25 PM
amahajan

Thumbs up Re: Career option after 12th standard with non-medical stream and not much interest in Science?

Hello Rahul
There are so many options available for you. You can do BBA, BA, Bcom (in different streams)and BFT (bachelor in foreign trade). then you can also go for professional courses like LLB, CS.
Decide the one of these courses regarding your interest area.
24th April 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i m cofused can you help me
28th April 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

mene suna hai ki insanno ka vikas bandron se hua hai to aaj jo bandetr hain ve insann kyon nahi bante agar kisi ne ye padha to is ka ans [email protected] pe bhej dena
28th April 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i m studying in 12th class with non-med subjects. i want to noe about career options after i complete my 12th and from where i can get forms for entrances for them with submission dead line information.i want a career with lots of money and good lifestyle.i.e. min 9-10 lac starting salary.
30th April 2011, 12:12 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Career option after 12th standard with non-medical stream and not much interest in Science?

You can go for various entrances like
IIT
AIEEE
NDA
BITS
BHU
23rd May 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i got 70% marks in 12th non medical now i want to take subject in which i can score good in future. plz suggest me some courses .......
25th May 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

information about bsc
9th June 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i done my 12th by math but i do not intrest in engeenring i have intrest in hindi subject and story readingwhat can i do in future
20th June 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I have done 2 class in nonmedical stream with 68% marks and not interested in engneering and b.sc of nonmedical please help
23rd June 2011, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Myself Harinder,
I'm in 2 studying Non-Medical.I want to opt for a career after completing 2 that doesn't have job aspects.I hate Jobs & didn't wanted to persue job related courses.I want to see myself Owned run Work/Office in Nearby Future,so please tell me career aspects in other field apart from job line....
24th June 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

i hav dne non med vd cs in 2 ..nw i m cnfused regarding bsc physical science...plzz provid imfo..
27th June 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

career option after 12 in non med which ensures HIGH INCOME and job security
28th June 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Give me all fields in non medical?
9th February 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

i'm good at maths and am able 2 score upto 80 percent in physics and chem
What can i do after 2 if i take up non med
and IIT is not so easy so pls help
15th February 2012, 11:05 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Career option after 12th standard with non-medical stream and not much interest in Science?

Hi

If you are from Non Medical stream, but yet do not have any interest in science, then I would suggest to change your stream and choose the field which interest you to do your graduation in.

Now as you are from Science stream, but non medical a lot of options are open up for you.
You can choose any stream to do your graduation in.

If you do not have interest in Science, then you should change over to Arts of Commerce line.

Some of the best available options for you are ::

B.Com, B.A (English, Hindi, Psychology, Sanskrit, History, Geography, etc.), Designing, Mass Communication, Sound Engineering, Film making, Hotel Management, Retail Management, BCA, BBA, BBM, etc...

So you may choose any stream which interests you, and then go ahead with your graduation in it.

Hope this helps

All the best
15th February 2012, 11:14 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear............
After +2 you can go through engineering, Medical CA CS etc.....

Below is a chart from where you can get details information...

Good luck............
15th February 2012, 11:23 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
After complete your 12th after then what you do
decision is yours because what is your interested area for study.

15th February 2012, 11:44 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

There are many career options after 12th standard with non-medical stream. They are as follows.

1. B.sc
2. BCA
3. BE
etc.

If you are not interested in science you can also go for some other UG course you can do MBA as your PG course.

You can also do BBA, B.com , CA as your UG course.
15th February 2012, 11:52 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

if you are not interested in science then why not havna04;541455take admision in arts or commerce for your graduation.

After complting commerce you can do ca course and will be able to give p.o and [B]other bank jobs..
16th February 2012, 12:00 AM
adlsm

Hello friend !
If you are not good in science then you shouldn't have taken it , but since past can't be changed so you have to look forward now.
you should sit & relax and decide what interests you .
It is not compulsory that you should do B.tech or B.Sc just because you are from science stream.You can do graduation in whatever field you like !

Since you have taken Science you can now opt for both commerce & art subjects in graduation .Whichever subject you like to read you should do graduation in the same field . For example : if you like drawing ,you can do graduation in fine arts or you can also do graduation in animation .

You should sit along with your parents, tell them your problems & decide what next step you should take in future .

Best of luck !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?