20th July 2011, 04:45 PM
94android

Career options after completing B.Tech in Chemical Science and Technology through IIT Guwahati?

what would better career option after B.Tech in chemical science and technology in IIT GUWAHATI???

20th July 2011, 08:09 PM
rupesh1982

Default Re: Career options after completing B.Tech in Chemical Science and Technology through IIT Guwahati?

you are lucky man,you have studied from a premier institute of india.chemical science have a very good scope,without it india can not became a devloped country.your daily usage thing from your hand wash to before night mosquito liquid each & every step you get use of chemical scince/engineering. you may get job in government sector like BARC, DRDO, defence services,railway,pwd etc. & in private sector you may get job in pharma ,food,mining,health care, IT,industry.
20th November 2011, 06:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career options after completing B.Tech in Chemical Science and Technology through IIT Guwahati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94android View Post
what would better career option after B.Tech in chemical science and technology in IIT GUWAHATI???
Dear friend,

You have just completed your B-TECH degree so you have lots of higher study scope

M-TECH :- You must be cleared the GATE exam some institute provide M-TECH without gate score.

MBA:- You must be cleared the CAT or MAT exam.Some institute conduct their own entrance exam.

MS:- Only M-TECH candidate are applicable.

JRF:- Only B-TECH ,M-TECH and science graduate candidate are eligible for JRF.

PHD:- B-TECH candidate must have GATE score . M-TECH candidate apply here without GATE score.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?