24th January 2019, 12:49 PM
Abhinkit

Which career options is better between Hotel Management and MBA in Finance?

I'm bit confused about my career. I have two options either to go for Hotel Management or typical MBA in Finance. So, which should I choose? Which has better scope and job opportunities?

31st January 2019, 06:40 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which career options is better between Hotel Management and MBA in Finance?

MBA in Hotel Management and MBA in Finance are two popular courses at Post Graduation level. Both the courses are having good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates.

You can join the course as per your interest and make most out of it by gaining good subject knowledge and enhancing your communication skills.

MBA Finance will be chosen by so many candidates every year. There are good number of jobs in the Industry and there will be huge competition to get the job.

In contrast, we have seen so much of boom in Hotel Management Industry from past few years. People who have completed MBA Hotel Management are being offered top salaries.

If you are really interested in Hotel Management, definitely you will have great career scope not only in India but also in abroad.

Below are the popular Institutes to join Hotel Management course.
Institute of Hotel Management, Delhi
Institute of Hotel Management, Mumbai
Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad

If you are interested in Finance, you can choose MBA in Finance. The admission for this course will be given on the basis of Entrance Exams like
CAT
MAT
GMAT etc.

In addition, there will be state level Entrance exams are there to get admission for this course. B-Schools are the top colleges to join this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?