14th March 2013, 10:00 AM
narayan poudel

How to do MBA in finance if I am a student of BSc Hotel Management?

i am the student of bsc hotel management of ptu,after my bachlor degree in hotel management i want to do mba in finance ,can i do mba in finance,and aslo what will be better alternative for me

Related Questions:
22nd August 2017, 06:48 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to do MBA in finance if I am a student of BSc Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan poudel View Post
i am the student of bsc hotel management of ptu,after my bachlor degree in hotel management i want to do mba in finance ,can i do mba in finance,and aslo what will be better alternative for me

If you want to do MBA in finance after completing B.SC hotel management, then you have to appear in entrance exam like GMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT etc. Here below are details regarding entrance exam for MBA finance:-

Syllabus for Entrance exam:- Entrance exam is based in subjects like English, Problem solving, Data analysis and interpretations, reasoning, General awareness.

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for MBA finance entrance exam is graduation or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute.

About MBA Financial Management:- To get MBA in finance you have to go through subjects like Corporate finance, Advance marketing, Microeconomics, Money and capital marketing etc.

Duration of MBA Finance after Entrance Exam:- After clearing entrance exam duration of MBA finance is 2 years.

Other Alternative MBA Courses you Opted after B.SC Hotel Management:-

:- MBA in Hotel Management.

:- MBA in Environment Management.

:- MBA in Marketing management.

:- MBA in Quality Management.

:- MBA in Risk Management.

:- MBA in Tourist Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?