23rd December 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Career options for Diploma holder in Hotel Management who has 4 years of worked experience?

Hello
I have done diploma in hotel management after 10th.
I have 4years experience in hotel industry
but looking forward to other studies
plz help me n for a better career growth.

Related Questions:
  1. Expected salary in 5 Star Hotel for Diploma holder with 7 years of experience?
  2. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience
  3. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  4. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  5. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?
  6. Does it useful for me of doing BBA course being a Diploma holder in Hotel Management?
  7. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  8. Where can I apply for Diploma in Human Resource Management course? What is the scope of this course? Date of application?
  9. How can I do Doctorate in Hotel Management being a candidate with an age of 49 years and having 28 years of experience in Hotel Management?
  10. Can I convert my diploma into BHM after doing 2 years diploma in hotel management and 7 years international experience?
  11. Courses available for me after diploma in Hotel Management?
  12. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
  13. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  14. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  15. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  16. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  18. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
2nd January 2015, 05:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career options for Diploma holder in Hotel Management who has 4 years of worked experience?

Good to see your 4 years of working experience in Hotel Management field, and this working experience will really help you in understanding Hotel management courses very well. After completion of Diploma in Hotel Management, you must first attain Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and then Master's Degree in Hotel Management.

Courses after Diploma in Hotel Management:
Best Bachelor Degree Programs:
<> Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
<> Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management
<> B.A in Hotel Management
Best Master's Degree Programs:
<> M.Sc in Hotel Management
<> Master of Hotel Management (MHM)
<> MBA in Hotel Management

As you have good working experience, if you can complete Bachelor degree in Hotel Management you can demand for good salary. If you are still interested to pursue you may even go for Master's degree. I suggest you to do BHM course then MHM course for better career.
14th June 2015, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options for Diploma holder in Hotel Management who has 4 years of worked experience?

I did 3years dpolytechnic deploma can I am eligible to get admisson in iihm ahamdabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?