27th February 2016, 09:52 AM
mohini dhanve

Career options and jobs available for M.Sc clinical Research and Regulatory Affairs holder? In which companies should I apply?

Hello sir,
Good Morning !!
Hi I have completed my Bsc in biotechnology by regular college and now pursuing MSc clinical research and regulatory affairs from distance education in from smu

Please tell me what are the career option and job , in which companies should i apply.

27th February 2016, 05:49 PM
Knowledge World

Default Re: Career options and jobs available for M.Sc clinical Research and Regulatory Affairs holder? In which companies should I apply?

Various career options are present after pursing M.Sc clinical Research and Regulatory Affairs.You can apply for various jobs like Pharmaceutical companies,Contract Research organizations, Academic institutions.
>>List of Companies Offer you job at good salary::
Ranbaxy
Dr.Reddy's Laboratory
Jonson and Jonson
Cipla
Fortis
Reliance CRS
MAX Neeman
Alcon Laboratories India Pvt. Ltd
Advinus Therapeutics Pvt. Ltd.

You can also apply for ICRI(India clinical research institute) ,State Public health department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?