2nd September 2011, 09:01 PM
harishbabuak

Should I do clinical research or pharma MBA after completing B.Pharmacy?

hi, I completed my b.pharmacy and i am in dilama whether to do clinical research or pharma MBA and i also heard that regulatory affairs is also having better future .please help me out which will help to base my future

3rd November 2011, 04:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do clinical research or pharma MBA after completing B.Pharmacy?

You can select an option which has more scope in terms of the job or career avenues. It’s a good option to pursue the clinical research after B.pharm. This will help you to apply for the drug inspector exam. But you also need to have work experience of 3 years in the drug manufacturing area to attend that test. MBA in pharma is also a good option for a management oriented job. You can select the best course which is suitable to you and also after analyzing the scope of each course separately.
26th February 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do clinical research or pharma MBA after completing B.Pharmacy?

I am a Bachelor of pharmacy & have pursued Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research, Medical Writing & Data Management.

Please guide me for a course for better carrer perspective!
27th September 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

what anatomy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?