5th July 2019, 03:59 PM
AdarshKumarMishra

Career options in private and government sector for B.A. qualified candidates?

I have been passed class 12th from Science stream with Mathematics and doing B.A. in English, Geography and Education. What's career options for me in private and government sector and where I can apply?

7th July 2019, 09:26 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Career options in private and government sector for B.A. qualified candidates?

You can apply for a salesman job in some specific sector like Aquaguard, Garments company or you can try for a job of receptionist in some hospital or hotel. You also get a government job through public service commission. Register yourself in indeed.co.in , they will send various job advertisement respect to your qualification.
8th July 2019, 08:17 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career options in private and government sector for B.A. qualified candidates?

Candidates with bachelor degree qualification are eligible to appear in the examination for recruitment in private and government jobs.

There are opportunities in insurance, banking and other sector for the selection.

So, you will become eligible after qualifying in the selection procedure for the respective job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?