29th March 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Career scope for MA course after completion of B.Com and B.Ed courses?

what is the scope of doing m.a.in education if i have done b.com then b.ed and b.a addtional

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  2. Scope in ICWA course? Job opportunities after completion of the course?
  3. Career scope for MA course after completion of B.Com and B.Ed courses?
  4. What to do after 12th : BMS, BBA or B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Courses after 10th in IT sector? -- [New]
  6. Courses which are available after B.Com?
  7. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  8. List of Animation courses to join after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? What will be the career scope for these courses?
  9. List of top courses in the field of ECE? Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of these courses?
  10. Career Options in M.Tech for me after completion of B.Tech in IT? List of available MS courses for me with IT base? Scope of these courses?
  11. What shall I do after completion of B.Com course to have a bright career?
  12. How to pursue my career in teaching after completing intermediate
  13. Which university offers B.Ed after B.Com in Distance Studies?
  14. What are the courses which we can do after completion of B.Sc course?
  15. Career scope after completion of Ph.D course in US in the field of Pharma Industry?
  16. What are the jobs or courses which would be best for my career growth after completion of M.Sc Microbiology?
  17. What is the scope of B.Com regular? What can I do after it?
  18. What will be the career scope for me after completion of B.Sc Nursing Honors from AIIMS?
30th March 2012, 02:02 PM
pavithadevadiga

Default Re: Career scope for MA course after completion of B.Com and B.Ed courses?

Hii,

M.A. is Post Graduation degree program. If you have done b.ed then it is very useful to you. If you have knowledge about teaching, you can go for lecturer post. You can try this.

Thanks
30th March 2012, 08:22 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Career scope for MA course after completion of B.Com and B.Ed courses?

MA in education is Post Graduate Degree course.

In schools for higher classes the candidate with Post Graduate degree is consider for Teaching.

Usually Graduate Teacher with B.ed is consider for classes for from 1st to 8th classes

But for teaching higher classes like from 9th to 12th teacher with Post Graduate Degree with B.ed is consider by schools.

If you do your MA in any subject than it would do same for you.
30th June 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i do m.a. By any subject after b.com
31st July 2012, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

I am b.com b.ed in primary section .Is it valid as per rules?
26th August 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of M.A Education.If i have done B.Ed and m.a in public administration.
26th August 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of M.A education,if i have done B.Ed and M.A in public administration.
7th September 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope of doing m a education if i have don b.ed?
29th November 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

i want to do masters degree have done BA pass from delhi university
want to go in teaching line but senior level
13th September 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

is it beneficial to do ma in education or m.ed after b.ed as i want to pursue my profession in teaching.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?