20th September 2011, 01:14 AM
saselvar

Which career sectors would be suitable for me if I am a B.E graduate and housewife?

Hi,

I am married woman with a 2 yr old kid. I was working with a IT concern before my son was born and I need to resign it to look after my son. Now, after he starts his schooling, I want to pursue my career in any dept not particularly in IT. I need to get a job where I can return early in the evening to home to look after my child. Could you please suggest some career sectors where can I start my career again? I am a BE graduate.

Thanks

Related Questions:
9th November 2011, 01:48 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which career sectors would be suitable for me if I am a B.E graduate and housewife?

dear friend,

simple and smart way just go t0o any IT sector and join job .
or you can also join a tech support job in night .
best of luck.
25th November 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which career sectors would be suitable for me if I am a B.E graduate and housewife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saselvar View Post
Hi,

I am married woman with a 2 yr old kid. I was working with a IT concern before my son was born and I need to resign it to look after my son. Now, after he starts his schooling, I want to pursue my career in any dept not particularly in IT. I need to get a job where I can return early in the evening to home to look after my child. Could you please suggest some career sectors where can I start my career again? I am a BE graduate.

Thanks

Hi there, even i am be graduate and facing the same problem as you. i am at home since 4 years and want to resume a job soon.
17th July 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I did my BA 18 years back. today i need money through some job. Can i make my career now?
27th June 2015, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

I'm BE graduate and house wife. I quit my software job after marriage and now I would like work. But I don't want to go software again. Im looking for a job which I can return home early in evening. Pls someone help me out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?