20th August 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy course?

Which government job i will get after completing b-pharmacy.
i want to join only in government jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. What does it mean by Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities available after completion of Pharmacy course? -- [New]
  2. Government Job Opportunities after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmacology?
  3. How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  4. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  5. Can we do Pharm D after completion of B.Pharmacy?
  6. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  7. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy with 70% of marks?
  8. Good Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Does it a good choice to do M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Pharmacy, I have scored 78% in B.Pharm?
  10. What is the syllabus followed for government job exams after completion of M.Pharmacy course?
  11. Job opportunities in USA for M.Pharmacy student? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  12. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  13. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  14. What type of government job opportunities are available after completion of diploma in EEE?
  15. What shall I do after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  16. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  17. Pharma.d course after B.Pharma? Procedure to apply and it's related job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Which Exams to appear for to get these Jobs? How to apply for these Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
28th October 2011, 07:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy course?

Yes there are many government job opportunities after B.Pharmacy. You can work as Pharmacist, Quality Control Manager, Regulatory Manager etc. Also you can obtain jobs in Medical Transcription, Clinical Research, Sales etc. Opportunities will be there in government hospitals and dispenseries. You can also apply for the Drug inspector exam. But you need to have experience of 3 years in drug manufacturing to apply for this exam.
31st October 2011, 09:42 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,The minimum eligibility for it is you must have passed 12 with physica and maths as a main subject with atleast 60% aggregate.

For admission to any good flying school for example-(IGRUA)

you have to appear for pilot amlitude test (PAT) followed by an interview and medical fitness test.It is considered India's best flying school,its like IIT's.
It is also considered as the cheapest flying school in India,the couse fees is rs.17 lacs (minimum).

But remember becoming pilot is not an easy task,your presence of mind should be very stronge.

best of luck
31st October 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

how can i know about govt jobs after B.Pharmacy
[email protected]
Plz reply to my mail id
24th November 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

how to get a gov. job after b pharmacy
27th December 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
iam persuing my fnal yr b.pharma. our college didn't got PCI till now so is there any chances for getting govt. jobs.
30th December 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

let me know the details of govt jobs for b.pharm people .
11th January 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

i am a b pharm 3rd yr student, which course shd i learn to get into a governement job
?? after completion of b pharmacy wt is the eligibility to get a govt job?? now i need to learn r get coaching in any aspect???plz send me ur guidence to
[email protected]
21st May 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

hai sir/madam
i am pursing 3 year b pharmacy now i need know about govt jobs i have done d pharma also can me a mail through my id plz i need a job
my email id is [email protected] plz send it soon
29th June 2012, 07:41 PM
ABHISHEK RAJE

Default Carrier opputunity after b.pharmacy

What is criteria for m.pharma ???
7th July 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

sir how many package is available for B pharma student
14th July 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

government jobs after b pharmacy course? what computer skills are required?
10th August 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

What are govt.job oppourtunites after completing b.pharmacy and how to apply for those oppourtunites
13th May 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Iam a bpharm fresher. how can i get a government job related to my course? How should i apply for the job opportunities and what all book i should refer to prepare for this exams to make a successs
9th September 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

What R the courses after completion of b.pharmacy related to forensic deportment? Please inform 2 my mail [email protected]
6th December 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the details about the govt jobs after compltng b.pharmacy? plz reply me
26th October 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which government job i will get after completing b-pharmacy.
i want to join only in government jobs.
I am Ramratan from Agra and completed b.pharmacy from anand college of pharmacy .keetham.Agra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?